“Small town cafe”

Spanky's
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Ben Lomond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

This little cafe is a great little place for a quick bite. The staff is very friendly, happy with smiles and knew several customers by name. Breakfast is served all day. We got a cheeseburger and a mushroom melt sandwich. Both dishes were great! The service was quick and staff was excellent. Bathroom was also clean.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The worst eggs benedict you will ever eat.
The owner is rude and the food is poor.
I would avoid this if I was you!

Do you really want to eat "Spanky's special batter"?????

1  Thank r0rschach
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Stopped with friends for breakfast. WOW! Amazing service and even tho there was a brief wait for this tiny place, the turnover was quick. It would have been worth a longer wait! I love breakfast and this is good diner food.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This used to be one of my go to places, but unfortunately the food and service have been going down hill. I will not be back unless they change management or ownership. I'm not sure what happened, but whatever it was, it wasn't good.

1  Thank JP G
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I enjoyed this little place for breakfast. It isn't fancy by any means, but it was quaint and quick. Reminded me of an old time diner. It was a weekday, so it wasn’t crowded and were in and out in a jiffy and on our way to the beach. Staff was also friendly.