“Good Beeakfast”

Spanky's
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Ben Lomond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is one of my husband and I breakfast spot. Don't let the cars in the parking lot discourage you from stopping. Fast seating and great service, the food is alway good and plenty. Check out the special written on the board for surprise dishes. Closes at 2:00pm, kitchen closes on time.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I shouldn't have to say too much more, but I had this yesterday and it was amazing!!! Imagine creamy, eggy french toast stuffed with cream cheese and walnuts. I added bacon to my meal. It was all so yummy...Highly recommended. Every time I try something new and I've never been disappointed!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Yes, frozen. Not even heated up all the way. Way too much money for a glorified eggo waffle! Service was abrupt (sorry I was disrupting your conversation with your friends!) and had to ask for coffee several times. Seriously. In the morning.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Been eating here for ever when I lived near here. They recently put a new coat of paint. Best breakfast in the valley

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

This little cafe is a great little place for a quick bite. The staff is very friendly, happy with smiles and knew several customers by name. Breakfast is served all day. We got a cheeseburger and a mushroom melt sandwich. Both dishes were great! The service was quick and staff was excellent. Bathroom was also clean.