“Good Chinese Bakery”
Review of Sheng Kee Bakery

Sheng Kee Bakery
Ranked #7 of 18 Bakeries in Berkeley
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lots Chinese bakery items! All kind bows or is it spell baos! Taro pastries! The Chinese custard pies! Different Chinese flavor of teas to drink!

Yes this good place to come for Chinese bakery items! Ah yes, I always asking people if ten dollar or if eleven dollar be enough! Even Sheraton in Sacra, one time call of a Museum! They say, Yes Miss C, the ten will be enough! Admission for children $3.50, admission for adult $5.00! Anyway, so yes, what I see, the ten dollar the eleven dollar be enough to get some items here Sheng Kee!

1  Thank Karyn C

Reviewed 9 September 2017

As the visitors of UC Berkeley, we were very pleased to find this bakery on our way back. There are so many delightful choices - sweet and salty. We loaded up 7 pieces - a mix of salty and sweet breads, egg tart, and puddings. They are all very good. There are also many choices of tea and coffee. The ice coffee with sea salt is unforgettable! This is definitely a must- stop when you are in Berkeley!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Great place to get crossiant. So big and flaky. Price was great too. So much to choose from. I will visit again.

1  Thank mldsherman
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The buns in Sheng Kee are pretty. They taste fairly normal though. I bought a garlic toast and something else which was quite forgettable. The staff is pleasant.

1  Thank Dawn L
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! I discovered the bakery when I started working in Berkeley back in Dec 2016. Immediately I fell in ❤️. As a healthy-foodie I was happy to find somewhere with sweets that weren't so sweet I got head ache...great balance my go to treat is the apple turnovers O-M-G