“Best Sourdough in SF”

Add it.
Semifreddi's Bakery
Ranked #10 of 18 Bakeries in Berkeley
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

This place always has amazing bread. It is made fresh daily and has a sour, rustic flavor that goes well with anything. It has selective hours so check their website before making the trip. They have several different types of bread. Do not miss this place!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We've been going here for years. The school bus used to drop the kids off across the street and we would dash in here for our afternoon snack. The best challah, the best breads, friendly service, just a great little neighborhood treat.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This place has a good feeling... very friendly staff, tasteful sandwiches, what a lovely place to eat!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

This reminds me of a place in college that I used to go for bagels or lunch. Their bread is amazing and they have a good choice of sandwiches. I always like going here as it's not filled with computer geeks--more of a neighborhood crowd.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

I'm craving their apple turnover right now. The husband and I stopped in here 2 out of 2 mornings during our stay at the Claremont Hotel. Nice AM walk and lovely neighborhood spot.