SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$340
US$278
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$267
US$227
  • Room Service
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$332
  • Restaurant
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$285
  • Breakfast included
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$345
  • Room Service
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$432
US$314
  • Pool
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$239
  • Breakfast included
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$239
Priceline
  • Pool
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$786
US$619
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop poolmineral poolrodeo driveroom servicecomplimentary champagnerolls roycefour seasonsturn down servicerestaurants and shopsrooms are spacioushouse carcar servicefive star hotelamazing serviceamazing hotelpeople watchinglos angeles
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I’m staying here for 4 nights over Memorial Day wend. Fantastic location - Just off the shopping precinct but easy 2-5min walk to all the big brand names around Rodeo. Rooftop pool is great as well as the extremely well equipped gym and huge nice spa. My only issue is that I booked a Premium Balcony Room to overlook either street as per website states but unfortunately was allocated a room on 3rd floor on the inside which is on same level as gym so been woken every am by people doing PT in the courtyard right outside room plus it offers no privacy so blinds have had to be shut all the time - I called reception after checking in to move but told they were fully booked - the hotel is clearly not fully booked - so make sure you don’t get such a room on the 3rd floor on the inside because waste extra $

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank OzBoy74
Reviewed 25 May 2018

This is the best experience. as soon we got to the driveway Scott. open the door and help us to get our suitcase. the way he act is a 5 star hotel. we got this experience thru my sister, as a gift, as soon we got to our rooms a great chocolate amenity was waiting for us with the rodeo drive and Gucci bag . which was great, we have our tea at the Roof Top and the view. it was out of this word. our dinner experience was great, Tony our server was great, and the manager was always on the floor make sure everything was ok.. Thank you Georgie team great experience. Thank you Chris at the front. desk, and housekeeping , and specially to IRD for great experience in our breakfast. Moe and Steve

Room Tip: Rooms with Garden view are the best
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

My son & I stayed here for 5 days in April . From the minute we arrived to the minute we departed , we were treated like VIP’s. Our room was spacious and had everything you could want or need in it . My son loved the electric curtains . The bathroom was large with a separate toilet . The water pressure in the shower was fantastic , the bath pillow was a lovely touch & the bath salts smelled heavenly . The beds were so comfortable, we didn’t want to get up in the morning . We loved the personalised pillow and the delicious chocolates that arrived each night with turndown service . The daily servicing of the room was fabulous, and the ladies did an excellent job . The in house cars are available to take you where you want to go within a certain kilometre radius. My son thought arriving at The Grove shopping centre in a Rolls Royce was pretty special . The staff are polite and friendly at all times and were happy to make dining reservations for us at restaurants in LA at a moments notice .We made use of the gym every day as well as the rooftop pool .
The hotel is close to everything in B.Hills,
& we can’t wait to be back . Thank you for a very special, unforgettable stay !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Colm O, General Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear FunkyFamilyof5,

What a wonderful review, thank you so much for taking the time to share this great feedback with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you and your son had such a memorable experience at Montage Beverly Hills - from a trip to The Grove in our Rolls Royce house car, to the amenities in your guest room. I am especially appreciative of your comments regarding the service you received during your stay and I will be certain to share your kind words with our team of associates.

We look forward to creating many more memorable experiences with you and your son, hopefully soon!

Colm O’Callaghan

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The Beverly Hills Montage is a real disappointment. From the moment you walk in, the service is very poor, everybody has an attitude problem, no one wants to help unless you are a superstar. The rooms are dark, room service arrived cold... Only positive is great location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Apeisach
Colm O, General Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Apeisach,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. I am very disheartened, however, to hear of your disappointment following your stay. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further and have included my email address, below, so that you may reach out at a time that is most convenient for you.

Again, I thank you for your feedback and do hope to hear from you soon.

Colm O'Callaghan
colmocallaghan@montagehotels.com

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Upon arrival, I felt at home! My trip to the Montage was to celebrate my daughter's birthday. Everyone was kind and accommodating; our room was lovely - two bathrooms, a sitting room and a bedroom with a large terrace. The concierge attendants were helpful, arranging our house car service and surprising my daughter with a thoughtful birthday treat in our suite.

On Sunday evening, at about 8:00pm, my daughters (10 and newly 13) and my 13 year old's friends - both 13, went to the rooftop pool. As we exited the elevator, kind staff members pointed us toward the pool. The children played a game of telephone in the pool, while I read beside the jacuzzi.

And here's where my humiliating, hurtful and disappointing experience begins...

I felt someone looking at me, so I stopped reading and see a man standing in front of me. This man was a Montage employee. He said "Only hotel guests are allowed here at this time. And are they with you?" (referencing the children) I said "I am a hotel guest." With shock, he then whips out this piece of paper and says "Name and room number." I provided him the information that he requested and then he said "Well, the pool closes at 10:00pm." And he walked away. Nothing that he said was at all in a polite way. He had zero kindness in his approach. And if questioning guests is part of the protocol, he was the only one following it and the protocol should not involve making guests feel unwelcome and under scrutiny.

I was in shock. I felt humiliated. And in that moment, I just wanted to keep my composure and end my daughter's birthday trip from the other side of the country on a positive note.

But tonight I sit wondering - what does a Montage hotel guest look like? And what about me didn't look like a guest at the Montage? My only guess is that my skin color had something to do with his treatment toward me.

I was reading by the pool, while black....

Humiliated. Hurt. Offended. Angry.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank court20191
Colm O, General Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear court20191,

I am truly disheartened to hear that your time with us was not as it should have been and offer my deepest apologies for not delivering the service and experience you very much deserved during your stay, especially for such a special occasion. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your experience and have included my email address below, so that you may reach out at a time that is most convenient for you.

Again, I offer my sincerest apologies and do hope to hear from you soon.

Colm O'Callaghan