Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$786
US$619
Hotels.com
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$340
US$309
  • Restaurant
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$332
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$267
US$227
  • Room Service
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$285
  • Breakfast included
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$432
US$332
  • Pool
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$239
Priceline
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$345
  • Room Service
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$993
US$695
Orbitz.com
1,290 results
All reviewspolo loungethe pink palacecabana cafebungalow suitedorchester collectionold schoolbucket listroom servicehollywood historytreated like royaltycelebrity sightingsbel airred carpetfeel specialsunset boulevardbottle of champagnefavorite hotel
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Enjoyed a very fun weekend with friends celebrating a bride-to-be! Everything was beyond perfect! Enjoyed a great day at the pool with personalized and engaging service in our cabana, large group dinner at The Polo Lounge was enchanting and so memorable for everyone in attendance. We raved about the food, from our late night room service, breakfast by the pool, hot dogs in our cabana (best $30 I've spent) and dinner and drinks. Room was beyond our expectations, perfectly appointed, great amenities and very spacious. Housekeeping did a great job and made it feel as if we were arriving to the room for the first time each time we entered the room. All staff was attentive, observant, gracious and helpful no matter the request. A memorable weekend that will be treasured with friends for years to come. Can't wait to return and feel like royalty again soon!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Edward M, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Zach T,

Thank you for reviewing your recent weekend stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

It's wonderful to know that "everything was beyond perfect," and that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us ... from your guestroom appointments, to dining poolside and lounging in your private cabana, to dinner in the Polo Lounge. It also sounds as if you were well taken care of by our great team of service professionals, and yes you should have been made to feel like royalty!

We look forward to welcoming you back again and hope it will be soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Really lovely venue. I attended a wedding there. The canapes and champers before the event were excellent but the food at the reception was rubbish. The waiting staff didn't wait around for you before clearing the tables. I think they were on piecework. the brunch the following day was excellent. The Polo lounge wonderful and the pool and cabana's were 1st class.

Stayed: July 2017
Edward M, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear ennasebrof,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to The Beverly Hills Hotel.

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with us, including the pre-wedding event, spending time at the pool and cabanas, and dining in the Polo Lounge. But I am disappointed to learn of your feedback regarding other aspects of the wedding event you attended. I do, however, appreciate you sharing this with me, as it is the only way we can improve upon our shortcomings, and I will address your comments with the appropriate leadership at the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The staff and hotel were amazing. The check in was a 10! The valet was a 10! Room service was a 10! The hotel seems dated but it is an icon. The pool cabana was fun! The service was just ok at the cabana. Our waiter was super busy not lazy but super busy.

Room Tip: We had 2 rooms on the 3rd floor. One over looking the entrance and one on the other side overlooking a fabulous home. You cannot go wrong.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Edward M, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear kjkinsel,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel. I am so pleased to know that your arrival and in-room dining experiences were excellent, and I will share your feedback about the valet service with our team.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Having only ever eaten breakfast here over the years, we finally stayed at the Pink Palace for the last few nights of our Honeymoon and could not have asked for a better hotel. Whilst the room was fantastic (more below), what really made it special was the service. From the pre-arrival e-mail from the concierge to being greeted by name upon arrival in reception (I can only presume the Valet had radioed ahead warning of our imminent arrival) - the staff simply cannot do enough for you. They are polite, warm, welcoming, and efficient. This includes all the wait staff in the restaurants (in general, with one exception).

In terms of the room - I am simply lose of words. We were upgraded to a suite which was, almost certainly, the finest hotel room I have ever stayed in - the pictures tell a thousand words. A welcome note from the staff and manager was a lovely touch, and the fruit basket was much appreciated after the 100 mile drive to get there!

In terms of food, we ate at the Polo lounge and it was delicious but what made the experience particularly special was, again, the staff. They were engaging in conversation whilst remaining extremely professional.

The Pool area, whilst a bit crowded, was a wonderful place to while away a few hours.

Lastly i'll give you a tip. Los Angeles is a tricky city to go to if you enjoy a glass of wine with dinner because there is no public transport. However, the hotel has 2 excellent 'house cars' that will drive you to one of the many restaurants in a 3 mile radius of the hotel. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS - it makes the evening all the more special.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here (as you may have guessed) and hope to come back one day!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Alexander S,

Thank you for reviewing your return stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel. We appreciate you choosing to celebrate your honeymoon with us, and it's wonderful to know that your visit was just as special as it should have been.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your celebratory stay ... from your upgraded suite accommodations and welcome amenity, to dining in the Polo Lounge, to lounging beside our legendary pool, to the hotel's complimentary house car service. It also sounds as if you were well taken care of by our great team of service professionals and this is just how it should be.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I have recently returned to the UK from Beverly Hills with my friend and all I can say is Wow , what a time we had !

We came here for brunch on the Sunday which was fabulous , they catered for my vegetarian needs no problem and my friend had informed them we were celebrating my 30th birthday so were also presented with champagne and a happy birthday cheesecake which was beautiful !

We then checked in to the hotel 2 days later and it more than lived up to expectations .
Extremely clean , plenty of space , luggage had been delivered to the room and was waiting for us when we walked in . A beautiful glass dome containing photos of me alongside a cake with chocolates was a lovely touch , as was the following day when my friends Instagram feed had been recreated in chocolate ! That made her day !

We used the pool facilities , the spa , the Polo lounge and the fountain room and all the staff we encountered in each were attentive and extremely professional . We had one issue with the plug in our bathroom being broken when we went to use it , and this was dealt with quickly, and a new part delivered and installed within minutes which is all you could ask for in this situation .

The use of the hotel car came in very handy for our evening dinner plans , as everywhere was located within its 3 mile radius .

All in all we had a fabulous time and the most enjoyable stay where we didn't want for anything . An absolute must to at least visit this place if you cannot stay , I would return tomorrow !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Edward M, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear 916amyd,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visits to The Beverly Hills Hotel.

It's wonderful to know that you enjoyed everything about the hotel ... from Sunday brunch in the Polo Lounge complete with special birthday touches, to your guestroom appointments, to the social media moment brought to life in chocolate, to enjoying our pool and spa. I am also pleased you were able to experience the vintage Fountain Coffee Room and the hotel's complimentary house car service. My apologies for the inconvenience regarding your bathroom sink, but I am heartened to know the situation was resolved quickly and to your satisfaction.

We look forward to your next return and hope it will be soon.