Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$180
  • Room Service
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$259
SixtyHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$253
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$223
  • Breakfast included
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$299
  • Room Service
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$246
  • Breakfast included
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$539
Hotels.com
US$645
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$1,292
US$1,265
4,038 results
All reviewstrader vicswilshire towercabana roomoasis towergolden globesrodeo driveself parkingiconic hotelpool arealobby barsanta monicaper dayred carpetan upgradejunior suitecoffee makerstandard room
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Only stayed here for a few nights en-route to the UK.

Service is very good here and the staff are ever so friendly and so much so they upgrade my room which was a nice touch.

Rooms are very clean and cosy. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds i've ever slept in.

Breakfast on the balcony was lovely in those sunny conditions.

The doorman was a great help and made sure the cab driver didn't try a fast one in how much I should be paying for our cab to LAX (flate fare rate $30)

Rodeo Drive is only up the road which was practical for us in regards to doing some shopping.

Overall a very pleasant stay there.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bally_Ajrah
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos! Glad you enjoyed our cozy beds and balcony. Come back soon!

-The Beverly Hilton

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I love staying at hotels; as soon as I walk into a hotel lobby, I begin taking mental notes. What I immediately noticed when I arrived at The Beverly Hilton Hotel was its expansive lobby and its old Hollywood charm. The front desk attendant who checked me in was affable and provided answers to all my questions (Me…“Can I get an upgrade?”… Attendant... “No sir.”).

My room was located in the Oasis Tower, which was far from the amenities. It was awkward to have to trek through the lobby to get to the pool in my swimsuit. If your budget allows it, book a room in the Wilshire Tower. My room, located on the 4th floor, had a view of parking lot and not much else. The room was bland but comfortable. I did notice peeling wallpaper in the bathroom (a result of poor air circulation). I expected more from the BH but I hear the rooms in the other tower are much better.

The amenities at The Beverly Hilton are nice. I took full advantage of the gym and the swimming pool. I was particularly fond of the pool because its depth reached 10 feet. I despise a shallow pool. I had the misfortunate of staying at the hotel during the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party and the death of Whitney Houston. A throng of media and sycophants swarmed the hotel, making it difficult to park my car and maneuver in the lobby. Despite the craziness, my stay at the hotel was comfortable and I would recommend the property for those wanting to stay in Beverly Hills.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I was in the Wilshire Tower. The room was small and the bed had the well used divot from the many people who had slept in the same spot before. On the positive side, the bath towels were great, plush and oversized.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2012

My husband myself stayed at the Beverly Hilton for 5 nights in December. It was one of the better hotels we've stayed in. Check in was quick and easy and they accommodated our request for a room with a higher floor. We got a room at the Deluxe tower which had a decent enough view of the lovely hills. Rooms were clean, spacious and house keeping was done everyday with towels and sheets changed.

The area is good as we drove to Santa Monica Beach, Universal Studios, Farmer's Market quite easily from there. Budget Rent-a-Car is just down the road, with some Starbucks and Subway for a quick bite. We self-parked our car for 4 nights at a rate of $36 per night.

We enjoyed our stay here and hope to return to LA again :)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank twentyfifths
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy you and your husband enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for sharing your pictures as well. We hope to welcome you back soon!

-The Beverly Hilton

Reviewed 18 February 2012

I use to stay at the BH once a month for four years, so I really know this hotel. This hotels one of the top 5 hotels in the U. S. in my opinion. You can't beat the location and the history and ambiance is great. One of the things I love the most is the pool. It's not fancy but iconic, in the summer with the wisteria blooming and at night, this pool is just unbelieveable.

If you want to do hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, do yourself a favor and spend the extra bucks for the BH, plus the celebrity sightings are almost an everyday thing.

Room Tip: If you can get a pool cabana room, go for it.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank David I

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy you enjoyed our location and all it has to offer. Our Cabana Rooms are perfect in the Summer with our Movie Nights poolside!

See you soon,