“A great birthday trip”
Review of The Beverly Hilton

The Beverly Hilton
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Had booked a few nights here for a present for myself.

Being a gold HHonors member the wonderful front desk staff upgraded me to a junior suite over looking Century City.

Loved the location, the history of the hotel.

Room service dinner was outstanding.

If I was to pick a couple of cons, parking is way over priced ( but understand why ) and the crazed Whitney fans needed to understand that yes I payed to stay and my privacy is important as well.

Looking forward to returning later in the year

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Rosscoe68
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

So happy to hear you spent your birthday with us. See you again soon!

-The Beverly Hilton

Write a ReviewReviews (3,770)

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Only stayed here for a few nights en-route to the UK.

Service is very good here and the staff are ever so friendly and so much so they upgrade my room which was a nice touch.

Rooms are very clean and cosy. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds i've ever slept in.

Breakfast on the balcony was lovely in those sunny conditions.

The doorman was a great help and made sure the cab driver didn't try a fast one in how much I should be paying for our cab to LAX (flate fare rate $30)

Rodeo Drive is only up the road which was practical for us in regards to doing some shopping.

Overall a very pleasant stay there.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bally_Ajrah

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos! Glad you enjoyed our cozy beds and balcony. Come back soon!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I love staying at hotels; as soon as I walk into a hotel lobby, I begin taking mental notes. What I immediately noticed when I arrived at The Beverly Hilton Hotel was its expansive lobby and its old Hollywood charm. The front desk attendant who checked me in was affable and provided answers to all my questions (Me…“Can I get an upgrade?”… Attendant... “No sir.”).

My room was located in the Oasis Tower, which was far from the amenities. It was awkward to have to trek through the lobby to get to the pool in my swimsuit. If your budget allows it, book a room in the Wilshire Tower. My room, located on the 4th floor, had a view of parking lot and not much else. The room was bland but comfortable. I did notice peeling wallpaper in the bathroom (a result of poor air circulation). I expected more from the BH but I hear the rooms in the other tower are much better.

The amenities at The Beverly Hilton are nice. I took full advantage of the gym and the swimming pool. I was particularly fond of the pool because its depth reached 10 feet. I despise a shallow pool. I had the misfortunate of staying at the hotel during the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party and the death of Whitney Houston. A throng of media and sycophants swarmed the hotel, making it difficult to park my car and maneuver in the lobby. Despite the craziness, my stay at the hotel was comfortable and I would recommend the property for those wanting to stay in Beverly Hills.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I was in the Wilshire Tower. The room was small and the bed had the well used divot from the many people who had slept in the same spot before. On the positive side, the bath towels were great, plush and oversized.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2012

My husband myself stayed at the Beverly Hilton for 5 nights in December. It was one of the better hotels we've stayed in. Check in was quick and easy and they accommodated our request for a room with a higher floor. We got a room at the Deluxe tower which had a decent enough view of the lovely hills. Rooms were clean, spacious and house keeping was done everyday with towels and sheets changed.

The area is good as we drove to Santa Monica Beach, Universal Studios, Farmer's Market quite easily from there. Budget Rent-a-Car is just down the road, with some Starbucks and Subway for a quick bite. We self-parked our car for 4 nights at a rate of $36 per night.

We enjoyed our stay here and hope to return to LA again :)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank twentyfifths
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy you and your husband enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for sharing your pictures as well. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Loews Hollywood Hotel
Loews Hollywood Hotel
#20 of 355 in Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Hollywood
The Hollywood Roosevelt
The Hollywood Roosevelt
#16 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to The Beverly Hilton? Share your experiences!