Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$249
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$208
  • Room Service
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$289
  • Restaurant
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$247
  • Breakfast included
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$447
US$279
  • Room Service
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$308
  • Breakfast included
US$539
Cancelon
  • Pool
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$679
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$1,282
US$845
Orbitz.com
4,044 results
All reviewstrader vicswilshire towercabana roomoasis towergolden globesrodeo driveself parkingpool areaiconic hotellobby barsanta monicaper dayred carpetan upgradejunior suitecoffee makerstandard room
Reviewed 24 February 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Beverly Hilton the past 5 nights and we have nothing but praise for the professional manner in which the staff have handled such a tragic and busy time in their hotel (Whitney's death and pre-Grammy events) When we arrived we were advised that the hotel would be hosting some of the pre-Grammy parties and that there may be a disruption to our stay. We were surprised at how quickly and without fuss all the red carpet paraphenalia was packed up overnight following the events.
Despite all of the paparratzzi and media that were swamming the hotel the staff were very professional.
Sleep quailty - excellent, beds were very comfortable.
Staff friendly and at most times really on the ball bar the lobby bar staff particularly the females which I found to be slow to offer service and uninterested.
The Beverly Hilton is not the best hotel that we have stayed in. The exterior is looking tired and the pool area is boring.
The rooms as adequate but the best is the beds are super comfortable.
Would be recommend it? Probably.

Room Tip: We stayed on ground floor near a lift, it was nosiy at times so a room on a higher floor away from the lift would be an great idea.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Giboos
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Had booked a few nights here for a present for myself.

Being a gold HHonors member the wonderful front desk staff upgraded me to a junior suite over looking Century City.

Loved the location, the history of the hotel.

Room service dinner was outstanding.

If I was to pick a couple of cons, parking is way over priced ( but understand why ) and the crazed Whitney fans needed to understand that yes I payed to stay and my privacy is important as well.

Looking forward to returning later in the year

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Rosscoe68
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

So happy to hear you spent your birthday with us. See you again soon!

-The Beverly Hilton

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Only stayed here for a few nights en-route to the UK.

Service is very good here and the staff are ever so friendly and so much so they upgrade my room which was a nice touch.

Rooms are very clean and cosy. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds i've ever slept in.

Breakfast on the balcony was lovely in those sunny conditions.

The doorman was a great help and made sure the cab driver didn't try a fast one in how much I should be paying for our cab to LAX (flate fare rate $30)

Rodeo Drive is only up the road which was practical for us in regards to doing some shopping.

Overall a very pleasant stay there.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bally_Ajrah

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos! Glad you enjoyed our cozy beds and balcony. Come back soon!

-The Beverly Hilton

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I love staying at hotels; as soon as I walk into a hotel lobby, I begin taking mental notes. What I immediately noticed when I arrived at The Beverly Hilton Hotel was its expansive lobby and its old Hollywood charm. The front desk attendant who checked me in was affable and provided answers to all my questions (Me…“Can I get an upgrade?”… Attendant... “No sir.”).

My room was located in the Oasis Tower, which was far from the amenities. It was awkward to have to trek through the lobby to get to the pool in my swimsuit. If your budget allows it, book a room in the Wilshire Tower. My room, located on the 4th floor, had a view of parking lot and not much else. The room was bland but comfortable. I did notice peeling wallpaper in the bathroom (a result of poor air circulation). I expected more from the BH but I hear the rooms in the other tower are much better.

The amenities at The Beverly Hilton are nice. I took full advantage of the gym and the swimming pool. I was particularly fond of the pool because its depth reached 10 feet. I despise a shallow pool. I had the misfortunate of staying at the hotel during the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party and the death of Whitney Houston. A throng of media and sycophants swarmed the hotel, making it difficult to park my car and maneuver in the lobby. Despite the craziness, my stay at the hotel was comfortable and I would recommend the property for those wanting to stay in Beverly Hills.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I was in the Wilshire Tower. The room was small and the bed had the well used divot from the many people who had slept in the same spot before. On the positive side, the bath towels were great, plush and oversized.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business