The Beverly Hilton
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$208
  • Room Service
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$595
US$539
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$599/night.

SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$260
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$693
US$545
The Peninsula
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$761/night.

Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$225
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$755
US$725
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$830/night.

Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$1,278
US$595
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$731/night.

The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$576
US$545
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,285/night.

Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$303
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
US$1,200
US$645
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$717/night.

3,979 results
All reviewstrader vicswilshire towercabana roomoasis towergolden globesrodeo driveself parkingiconic hotelpool arealobby barsanta monicared carpetper dayan upgradejunior suitecoffee makerstandard room
Reviewed 2 April 2012

When I learned I would have the opportunity to stay at the Beverly Hilton, I imagined it would be extraordinary. But it was pretty ordinary. The food was good and the art was good. But it looks out on a parking garage. Also there were people talking outside my door both nights that I stayed there. And no coffee in the rooms. Altogether, if it was my dime I woukdn't.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Marjact
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear that the noise level outside your room was a disturbance. Our security department we have gladly handled the issue. We also have coffee and coffee makers available upon request, as we are trying to be "green" and conserve. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

This hotel has a specific innate character that not everybody will fully comprehend. It is rooted in modern history.

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for sharing. We hope to to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Very polite staff, good location, clean, comfortable and excellent atmosphere.

Room Tip: Lower floors are quieter. Pool side rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kazemoraee
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share you stay with us. So glad you had a great stay. See you back soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stay at this hotel every year once or twice for business. I was disappointed in the staff's attitude during my last stay. They were very short and unaccommodating. The hotel itself and the room was fine, but the staff is what makes a particular visit good or even excellent.

Room Tip: Avoid the cabana rooms unless you want to listen to loud bass music until midnight.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have sent you a private message so we may look into your stay and ensure your next stay with us exceeds your expectations. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I've stayed here before and while it's true the building from the outside looks like the '50's, they have done a pretty good job with the interior. My room, overlooking the convention facilities and the hills was pleasant enough. Bed/bathroom - all to a very high standard. What was completely ridiculous was the desk/chair situation - where I'm writing this review. Upon arrival and sitting down at the desk - I was about a good 10 inches below where my hands needed be to type on the keyboard. I called "rapid response" and they came with a regular chair - not the adjustable height chair - and while it was slightly better - still not very good at all. To me this is pathetic and whether another example of hotel interior designer dim-wits or simply broken furniture - it does need dealing with.

The hotel does not have much in the way of F+B facilities. The lobby bar is a bit of an after-thought where you can get a drink. Circa 55 restaurant/coffee shop was pleasant enough - but the "buffet" breakfast (being a convention hotel??) was a pretty lean selection - the menu referenced fresh fruit and berries as part of the choice (I think!) - but no sign of any berries. The chef didn't have a clue how to cook an omelet (I've seen this so many times in the USA of late -- go watch Gordon Ramsey or something). The service staff in Circa 55 (other than the useless chef at the egg station) were top-notch-above-average.

Check-in was prompt and efficient. I asked for a slightly late check-out from noon to 1pm, but was told that despite being a Diamond HH this was impossible. There was a conference checking out (that was me) and a conference checking in. I asked the guy on the phone if this was a new phenomenon at the BH - where everyone in his hotel checks out, and in at exactly the same time. But a very curt response from this individual said they are giving no later check-outs at all. Click.

I haven't mentioned Trader Vic's - that's a franchise whose star has waned.

All in all, the hotel is OK. Great location. If the price is right - book it. But don't expect any finesse or anything. This may be a classic Hilton (and fabulous lobby photos of the stars are great to look at) but some of the key staff need to become a bit classy themselves!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience. We have sent you a private message so we may look further into your stay and ensure your next stay exceeds your expectations. Thank you for your time.