Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$279
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$259
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$201
  • Room Service
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$255
  • Breakfast included
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$492
US$239
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$239
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$739
US$946
US$645
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$845
US$695
4,044 results
All reviewstrader vicswilshire towercabana roomoasis towergolden globesrodeo driveself parkingiconic hotelpool arealobby barsanta monicaper dayred carpetan upgradejunior suitecoffee makerstandard room
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. Had a studio suite I believe that looked brand new. Separate walk in shower, separate toilet separated by a door. Nice lighting. Huge window. Separate sofa and desk with chair. Great location. Able to walk to rodeo drive. If you like seeing nice cars this area is perfect! I did have to ask the front desk to send up a coffee maker since for some reason the rooms don’t have one. My only gripe is the refrigerator is stocked with the mini bar drinks and the counter has minibar snacks. Do people really use this stuff? I’d prefer to have any empty refrigerator I can stock with my own stuff. Fortunately we had a cooler bag I put my own drinks in and topped with ice. There is a rite aid you can easily walk to for supplies, including alcohol. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank greyparrotowner
BeverlyHilton, Front Office Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear greyparrotowner,

Thank you for taking the time aside to write a review regarding your recent stay here at The Beverly Hilton.

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us as your host during your recent trip to Beverly Hills. We highly appreciate your business and patronage as well as the opportunity to serve you and to create memorable experiences every year. It is certainly a great reward to read such praising feedback from a valued guest, and we hope for the opportunity to host you again in the near future to create more unforgettable experiences.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I can't say enough about this hotel. I was there for six days and everyday felt as if it was right out a movie. The staff at the hotel were incredible, the food was fantastic and the other guests I met were fascinating people. I would recommend this hotel to anyway headed to the Los Angeles area. In addition, the staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful about the greater Los Angeles area and the location of the hotel was perfect.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Stephanie M,

Reviewed 5 October 2017

To say that the check in at this hotel was horrid would be a massive understatement.
The staff are scowling, rude, condescending and front office management are just as bad. The idea of treating a guest as valued customer and treated with respect is a foreign concept. They wouldn't even honour their original price and had the termitity to say that they were sold out so they could rent your room anyway whether I stayed or not. No effort to make amends other than condesending boilerplate manager speak.

The room was not what was requested with a bed so small I fell off a couple of times as I rolled over during the evening. To say this was a room worthy of a Motel 6 or a budget motel would be appropriate whilst charging a premium price.

Having stayed at Hilton properties all over the world, this was by far the worst experience i have ever had at any hotel anywhere.

The shower head was coming out of the wall, the water pressure was a mist (being generous) and the bathtub/shower thing was a weird square configuration that made it hard to get the water to hit you to wash properly.

To end on a positive note, the wait staff, valets and bartenders are great. The front end people are the worst that have a total lack of customer empathy or warmth.

Room Tip: avoid their regular rooms like the plague..... overpriced and small
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank dpasin
BeverlyHilton, Front Office Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear dpasin,

Your review was a difficult one to read as we take great pride in The Beverly Hilton and maintain intent to live up to the experience virtually all expect. I am very sorry we did not deliver. The process at the front desk is designed to be relatively quick and I sincerely apologize for any lag or less-than-stellar experience that occurred.

We have also shared your comments with our facilities and maintenance teams and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with guestroom appointment.

We are dedicated to ensuring quality hospitality, and encourage you to contact our offices directly if you would like to discuss your visit further.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I had a fantastic experience during the six days I spent at the Beverly Hilton. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in every way imaginable. The property itself was in great shape and extremely clean. Between the staff, property and location I can't think of a better place to say while in the Los Angeles area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear andrewwW7754LK,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

There was black mold and rust in my shower. I reported the problem and it was never remediated. If I didn't have to stay there for a conference for work, I would have checked out and stayed at the Beverly Hills hotel

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 846kmd

Dear 846kmd,

Your review was a difficult one to read as we take great pride in The Beverly Hilton and maintain intent to live up to the experience virtually all expect. I am extremely sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. It is disheartening to read that this was your experience. We apologize.

I apologize that our property did not exceed your expectations throughout your stay as we strive to provide the world class experience you expect from our brand.

Yours in Service,