“Great spot! Clean, walking distance to Snow...”
other travellers have booked this property
4 Person Jacuzzi
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
4 Person Jacuzzi
Door code for easy checkin
gas BBQ on patio
clean updated bathrooms
located right at the base of Snow Summit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

matthewgx
“Great spot! Clean, walking distance to Snow Summit, pet friendly, and more...”
Reviewed 2 August 2019 for a stay in August 2019

I've been coming to Big Bear for the past 5 years in the summer staying anywhere from weeks to months. It's one of my favorite spots in SoCal. And this specific townhouse is also one of my favorites spots to return to!

What I like about this place is the location to Snow Summit. I get to mountain bike from (without having to carry a key thanks to keyless entry) and do a big loop (sometimes having breakfast in downtown). I also like that it is pet friendly. It allows a family member to visit with their pets if they'd like.

Great communication with the owners too which is something I value (especially for the durations I book which is often a month or longer).

Oh, and there is a Big Bear zoo that is great to visit. They expanded their location into a larger property. Great for the kids or a few hours away.

Date of stay: August 2019
matthewgx
“Great location! All kitchen utensils. Clean. Gas BBQ. Lots of room. And a sound system to play music!”
Reviewed 28 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Big Bear is one of my favorite places. I find myself always coming back. What I liked the most about my stay here starts with the people. The people at the front desk and the folks I'm renting from, Rosemary and Sean. Great communication, expectation setting, and responsiveness from everyone.

Next, the space. The downstairs area has a lot of room. I love the kitchen table where I spent many days working from. On the topic of working, my work requires a stable internet connection and the Internet here is stable! I've clocked the speeds around 50mbit down and 5 up. Phone reception is great, too (I have Verizon). The guest room actually has two bunks, one is a queen bunk and the other is a twin bunk. I didn't know queen bunks was a thing. I had guests visit and there was plenty of space for them and their own full bath. Did I mention the BBQ was gas? Nobody's got time for propane tanks here! Large TV downstairs is great for movies and the all-in-one washer and dryer does the trick. Everything was clean and as someone who enjoys cooking, the kitchen had all I needed. There are 2 speakers mounted on a beam downstairs and you could plug in your phone and stream music. Sounds great! I also enjoy the keyless entry, I have a door code. That's one less thing to carry when I'm out mountain biking.

Speaking of mountain biking, I come back to Big Bear for a few reasons. #1: The mountain biking. This place is walking distance to Snow Summit. I often bike anywhere from a few to dozens of miles all around the mountain... sometimes having a late breakfast at Teddy Bears (one of my favorite things to do up here). It all starts at this rental. And driving a short distance to catch sunset. And the downtown... ah, the downtown. Whether I'm working there, or walking around, or eating there, or celebrating a Christmas tree lighting there... the fire pits, the parking options, the music, the dogs, the surrounding scenery... need I say more?

I haven't checked out yet and I've already booked my next return because the people, the space, and Big Bear – make this a great opportunity to snag while you can.

Date of stay: June 2018
Management Response
31 Jul 2018
Matthew, thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough review. You were an excellent guest and we appreciate you taking such good care of the townhouse and being such a pleasure to interact with. We look forward to hosting you again next month!
RobertIzq
Azusa, California
“Great Place for a family trip highly recommend”
Reviewed 6 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This is a great home, the owner keep the place well maintain. It has everything you want for a family vacation. The owners always kept in communications with me. If you are looking for a great place to stay with your family then I would recommend this town home for you. It is like a home away from home. Close to everything in Big Bear, the main town, the lake, the ski slope. I love the decoration in the house, the bedrooms are exactly as described.

Date of stay: August 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The size of the house, the internet and the amenities
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kristina...
“Icing on the Cake”
Reviewed 5 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I needed a place for my family to eat, rest and shower while we attended a 24-hour Cancer Relay in Big Bear. I stumbled across this place and it was everything and better! After a lot of walking (in the relay), the beds, massage chair and easy access to food storage and preparations were such a blessing. Property Management staff was also very professional and friendly.

I plan to take my family back for a vacation next time.

Date of stay: August 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Massaging my feet after a LOT of walking
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Rlitton
“Perfect for family ski vacation”
Reviewed 2 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Super convenient to slopes and fully equipped home for family stay during the ski season!!! Had everything a busy family would need for a comfortable week away from home up in the mountains! Location location location!!!!

Date of stay: December 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.