“The newest Mexican restuarant in Bishop. Located 395 on north side of town heading towards Mammoth.”

Astorga's Mexican Grill
Ranked #45 of 61 Restaurants in Bishop
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Our group ate here and it was more than a traditional Mexican place. It was more upscale with wines offered and prices a little north of other Mexican restuarants in Bishop.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

After hiking the Eastern Sierra Mountain Range for years, I discover Astorga's in Bishop in 2014. The first time I had a meal I rated it much higher than my experience yesterday. I ordered a taco salad with chicken. The chicken was cooked but tasteless and besides the lettuce there were a lot of pinto beans. I would not recommend it.
To top if off, the staff was slow and unattentive. Lack of good customer service is a no-no. By the way, it was not during the lunch or dinner rush time either.

Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

Very good food and service. Would definitely eat here again. The fish tacos where super yummy. And the chili relleno was one the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Sometimes it pays off to listen to the locals for their suggestions while traveling. This time I listened and visited Astorga's Mexican Grill, in Bishop, CA. Located on HWY 395, it is THE place after hiking in the Sierras, skiing in Mammoth, or fishing/camping, whether passing through or staying in the area. The service was outstanding and the homemade chicken enchilada verde was delicious. I definitely plan to go back again, whenever I am in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2014

Went there for lunch. I had the most amazing carnitas. Still thinking about the meal. Can't wait to go back.