“Andale! Don't miss it!”

Astorga's Mexican Grill
Ranked #45 of 61 Restaurants in Bishop
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Like Mexican food? Stop by Astorga's, across the street from HIghlands RV Park in Bishop. The Machaca plate is awesome!
We live in San Diego and have access to lots of different Mexican food restaurants. Astorga's Machaca plate is prepared significantly different from any that I have eaten elsewhere. Wanna know the difference? Go there, order it, and you will see what I'm talking about. You won't be disappointed, whether you have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner....

Reviewed 9 April 2016

If Mom out in the kitchen is in a good mood then the Mexican plates are about as average as you will find.. Family kids running around... KEEP A SENSE OF HUMOR AND YOU WILL BE FINE!!! I will NOT be back..

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Very good Mexican food salsa is good, beans, tacos and chile rellanos.Ate at other Mexican restaurants and this one by far is the best.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Our group ate here and it was more than a traditional Mexican place. It was more upscale with wines offered and prices a little north of other Mexican restuarants in Bishop.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

After hiking the Eastern Sierra Mountain Range for years, I discover Astorga's in Bishop in 2014. The first time I had a meal I rated it much higher than my experience yesterday. I ordered a taco salad with chicken. The chicken was cooked but tasteless and besides the lettuce there were a lot of pinto beans. I would not recommend it.
To top if off, the staff was slow and unattentive. Lack of good customer service is a no-no. By the way, it was not during the lunch or dinner rush time either.