“Great service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Second visit and both we great. Service was great and attentive. Servers check on me often, offered menu suggestions and stated carrots could be eliminated from dish sinc I cannot eat them.

I ordered from the lunch menu and ordered the curry chicken dish. It was excellent. The lake soup is outstanding so l ordered it to go.

The overall appearance of the restaurant is clean and inviting.

Pricing is reasonable.

I strongly recommend visiting this restaurant as I will b making regular visits. As of today, on a scale of 1-10, I rate it at 8. I need more visits to move the rating to a ten.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I guess Chinese restaurants exist everywhere. This center in Bonsall has a plethora or restaurants of varying ethnicities.

Peking Wok does it proud with a variety of dishes which please the pallet. Check out their soup. It could be a meal in itself.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This is a wonderful restaurant. The food is delicious and served with generous portions. The establishment has a great ambiance that is very comfortable, upscale yet unpretentious. What a wonderful find! Check this place out!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Although not cheap this is a very nice place for good Chinese fare You can take out too which is nice.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My family had a great dinner. The service was quick and the food was flavorful. We had sweet and sour shrimp, mushu beef, and shrimp lo mein. All were great. There was soft and delightful live piano music. Had a great time.

Been to Peking Wok? Share your experiences!