“Don't do it.”
Review of Old Mountain Inn

Old Mountain Inn
Ranked #12 of 14 Restaurants in Boulder Creek
Reviewed 4 October 2017

One of the worst breakfasts I've ever had. I hate to give a bad review like this, but they really don't care. Flies all over, cold hollandaise sauce, old fruit, topped off with a waitress in sandals and dirty feet. Yuck. Not a place for locals, or anyone else. I hope they sell the place so that someone who cares takes over.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Hey we didn't eat here but we stopped for a well needed beer....Angel served us and made us feel right at home. We are on a drive here and may never be back that way but the welcome was just amazing even though we are English and Scottish living in Cyprus!!!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My wife and I went for breakfast one Saturday morning and it was awful. It took almost 10 minutes to get weak tepid coffee and menus, another 15 minutes till our order was taken and they WEREN"T EVEN BUSY ! When the waitress delivered our order, it was obvious it had sat for 10 minutes while the waitress socialized with friends at the counter. They screwed up our order so completely my wife and I stood up, left a buck for coffee, and walked out.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The service is always super slow. The waitstaff, even the manager, don't seem to care about service. It is unforgivable for a breakfast cafe to allow a customer's coffee cup to be empty. The food comes off the grill in pieces and parts so one person at the table has their food in front of them while the rest of their fellow diners wait. Food is bland and uninspired. Really wanted to like the place but sadly, after several consistently poor experiences, we won't be back.

1  Thank MrsMister
Reviewed 25 January 2017

How hard is it to mess up breakfast? Another table got my dish so I was sitting there while my husband and daughter ate their breakfasts. No apologies, nothing. We gave them another try (we're locals so want to support local businesses) and it was just as bad. Prices are way too high, service is inexusable, and it's so not worth it.