“Concerned about food prep”
Review of Jenna Sue's Cafe

Jenna Sue's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We popped into Jenna Sue's after a hike in Big Basin. I guess I was expecting a sit down place with a real kitchen, but this is a sandwich shop where they prepare the sandwiches at the bar. There are also baked goods in a glass case. I was concerned while watching the girls make the sandwiches as they weren't wearing gloves and were touching tons of surfaces and then the food. If I hadn't been starving, I would have cancelled my order and left. As it was, they got my order wrong and so I had to wait as they corrected my sandwich. They were really nice and the chai latte was ok, but I won't be going back. No one in our party got sick, but I was a bit worried about it.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My husband and I happened upon this place on our day trip. Sandwiches were great and the owner went to special effort to make mine without bread! Plenty of food! Seems good value for money

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

If you like to step away from the chains and enjoy small town, home style food and service. If you like to step away from the beaten track this is your place! Locals gather here for chats, workers start there days here, visitors come looking for coffee and leave with so much more! I love to stop here and the coffee, yes this is where I get mine!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Has a lot of special dishes. Good sauces for dipping and good soups. All suggested specials have been well worth trying.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Jenna Sues' always seems to be a bright, happy way station, smelling of fresh coffee and baked goodies, with smiling friendly people workng, talking, eating, coming and going. The baked goods are excellent, and the coffee's always hot. This is also a premier people watching spot, with all types of customers cruising thru...