“Great Food”
Review of D Vine

D Vine
Ranked #13 of 203 Restaurants in Brea
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Chef received his training in Egypt, the middle eastern flavored restaurant is great with its traditional dishes of hummus, baba ganoush, falafel, kebab, etc are all done very well. The garlic sauce is the best I have had, light in texture and full of flavor.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We've dined here several times. Each visit has offered us great service and delicious food. The garlic aioli is FABULOUS! Every dish is fresh and scrumptious. Try everything!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Hummus and Shawarma Chicken with a Mediterranean salad. We split these dishes between two people and it was a good, filling-but-light dinner.
My initial impression as we walked in wasn't good and the menu didn't look like much I was interested in. BUT THAT CHANGED QUICKLY. The staff is lovely and the way they blend the flavors ... Mm! Worth the visit right there. Also there were several customers who were from various places around the Mediterranean region which is always a good sign.
So, a good change from the usual. Prices were equal to the quality and quantity.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This was my favorite GoTo when I worked in the area until recently. The Schwarma with Hummus as an appetizer is plenty filling but if you want more you can order as a meal and grab a couple sides

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We've been to D Vine several times now, and it has been consistently satisfying. The servers we have interacted with are not only responsive and helpful, but even remembered us many weeks later. Of the various dishes I've tried, the lamb chops have to be my favorite. Several of the kabobs were nice also, but not as memorable. The cauliflower "Hot Mezza" (appetizer?) was also outstanding. We ordered it our first time there, and now get it every time we go back.