All reviews grinder continental breakfast beans bit dated in town bagels earlier reviews travel plans gas station coffee maker microwave and mini fridge open year round after a long day hot tub room door retro motel sun goes down
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Wow , this place was very clean, the owners were amazing , we were on our way back from Tombstone AZ on our motorcycles and when we pulled in my wife unbeknownst to m me was pretty sick. The owners were caring and offered extra bags for ice and in the event she needed to use them for you know what, well you know happened many many times and when I went back to the office to get more they had no issues giving me whatever I needed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

As indicated on their sign Gem of the Eastern Sierra, this is a wonderful place to stay. The rooms have been remodeled and they have a/c…an added plus. Owners are extremely friendly and willing to assist you with whatever you may need.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Clean and well kept motel with friendly and helpful management.
This the Go-To place in Bridgeport!
Rooms are comfortably sized.
Wifi is adequate.
Management knows the area and time frames and route into Yosemite!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent room and staff. Family owned and operated for many decades and gives a nice personal touch to everything. Although they include breakfast, it is only continental, so don’t be expecting eggs or pancakes. We ate breakfast at Three 95 Mexican restaurant down the road. Also excellent.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank loud976
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Long drive to arrive. Smiling face greets me upon checking in. Easy quick process to get the room key card. Room is very dated but very clean and neat. I would definitely stay here again. WiFi works great. TV has lots of channels. Only downside is that it’s a bit pricey.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple