Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$246
Doubletree.com
BridgePoint Inn(Daly City)
US$162
Geneva Motel(Daly City)
US$110
Mylo Hotel(Daly City)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$199
US$179
US$334
US$224
AC Hotels
US$190
US$182
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$115
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$160
All reviewssan franciscobreakfast and dinnerthe sofa bedfree dinnerbusiness parkbedroom suitefree parkingevening receptionfull kitchentrain tracksindoor poolview of the baycomplimentary breakfastbreakfast roomrental carshuttle servicefreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overpriced for location, uncomfortable beds and pullouts. I stayed at a comfort inn a night later and was half as expensive and better bed, breakfast and room. Extremely baummed I wasted points and money on this stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Mrp73
Adam B, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share the challenges you faced during your stay. Please accept our apologies for these inconveniences and the frustration they caused. We want our guests to have a pleasant experience with us, and we strive to provide wonderful service with comfortable bedding, clean, fresh facilities to enjoy. We obviously did not meet these standards or your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to have the opportunity of serving you again with a better outcome. If you would like to discuss your stay in more detail, I may be reached at adam.bowley@hilton.com.

Adam Bowley,
Homewood Suites by Hilton

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The front desk receptionist looked extremely stressed out and didn’t offer us our complimentary water bottles and cookies as diamond members. The room we were offered didn’t have a bath tub to relax in. It only had a shower stall. Other than those two problems, we were satisfied.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Adam B, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Our team strives to provide our Guests with Home Away from Home service that will exceed their expectations. I sincerely apologize that we fell short of that goal during your stay. If you would like to discuss your stay in more detail, I may be reached at adam.bowley@hilton.com.

Adam Bowley

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ll mention the only good things first. Breakfast was great—creative options and nice dining area. The staff was perfectly fine too. Then there was the room issue. My friends and I—both Hilton Diamond members—booked a two bedroom suite back in November. When we got to the hotel we were informed that they didn’t have our originally requested room and were putting us in two separate rooms. Well, I can tell you, the other guests were not loyal Hilton devotees like us. They were rude, wild people attending a cheerleading competition. I guess they are more valued than us? The room had a crappy queen bed, not the King I booked. I was awakened at 6 am by the loud squeaking of the bed above me and moaning folks have a great time. There was only one coffee pouch. Then, the worst, we were enroute to the airport and the desk called the van back to retrieve people who weren’t on time for the shuttle. Really?!? All in all a bad experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank BethAnnSH123

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I completely understand how disappointing it is not to have the room type available which was originally confirmed. I am very sorry that the accommodations provided did not meet your expectations, and the outside noise that disturbed your stay. If you would like to discuss your stay in further detail, please feel free to contact me at adam.bowley@hilton.com.

Adam Bowley

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for a cheerleading competition being held at the Cow Palace. Very easy access to the 101, decent breakfast and free parking. The hotel ran out of pillows and the couple sharing the sofa bed only had 1 pillow to use. The receptionist wasn't very apologetic and said it was a busy weekend. I understand that many people were staying here however all guests should be able to have a pillow. Especially since I had booked a room for 4 guests. Also the digital key never worked but I had a spare room key so it wasn't a deal breaker.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
sfoatrescob, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Yuri H,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North. We work hard at providing unique family-friendly accommodations and a memorable stay for every guest. We're glad your trip was a success and hope you'll visit us again the next time you are in the City by the Bay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location for us to do all the sites in SF. Having a suite with a tiny kitchen is extremely helpful with kids. The rooms were ok, a little dated but clean and functional. The breakfast was pure chaos but the staff was great. We couldn’t find any great food options nearby.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear MaiPlaces,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is the best tool we have to make improvements to our service. We appreciate your comments and for mentioning your overall stay was very enjoyable. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you visit our beautiful City by the Bay