Sideways Inn(Buellton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
Quality Inn Santa Ynez Valley(Buellton)(Great Value!)
US$71
Pea Soup Andersen's Inn(Buellton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$152
Hampton.com
All reviewsfire pitthe cottagessafari tentfull hookupsfriday nightbocce balltravel trailersuper premiumwine cottagesswimming poolpull thruoutdoor kitchendog parkgas grillnew sectionvintage trailersbeautiful park
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I have lived in the area my entire life but I thought at least I could get a decent deal from Flying Flags Resort. They overcharged us for an extra night, even when we questioned it. Going to talk to them tomorrow but questioning their competency.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Melinda S
Joe G, Manager at Flying Flags RV Resort & Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us. The team at Flying Flags RV Resort and Campground takes our reviews very seriously. Our General Manager would like to speak with you further regarding these concerns. Please contact our GM at (805) 688-3716 to discuss what we can do to help.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this resort Memorial day weekend 2018 in a travel trailer. The resort is going through lots of upgrades and construction is very apparent. We enjoyed our stayed and felt it appeals to everyone including families without RV’s as they have cottages and luxury tents. Lots of amenities and games for the kids plus a short drive to Solvang and Santa Ynez. The only improvement I would suggest is to improve the wifi as the cell service is not to good in that area and the park wifi is weak.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike W
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Flying Flags RV Resort & Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We hope you will plan to stay with us again!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This Highway West Resort located in Buellton, CA is absolutely amazing however I am giving it only 3 sorry stars hoping Mgmt might read it. The people working behind the desk have no concept whatsoever of basic manners much less anything close to hospitality. We walked in for the very first time on Wednesday afternoon (5/20/18) and stayed for 3 nights. We were not greeted once with a hello, we were ignored for at least a minute before acknowledged. Not a friendly word or smile, not even once during our entire stay. I went back to inquire about some of the rates of new beautiful cottages and the rude guy behind the desk not once looked up at me but rather kept his head down the entire conversation looking at his screen. He told me to check out the website! What a shame that all the front desk staff during our entire stay were not friendly or hospitable. The cleaning and grounds keepers are friendly and in the RV world fellow campers are super friendly. Other guests I spoke with camping next to me had the same bad experience. The front desk staff really make you feel unwelcome and barely tolerated.
The park is amazing! The gift shop has really nice and well priced items. However once again, I actually witnessed a young man making a purchase at the front desk and the man behind the counter did not utter a thank you! Unbelievably bad service here! Please someone fix this problem soon! I want to come back for a family retreat but not until this gets fixed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank happytrails31283

Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention. We will use this feedback as a training tool to ensure each member of our team is providing service that meets our standards. Please reach out to our GM at jcolvin@highwaywestvacations.com if we may be of further assistance.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here many times and enjoyed it. My last stay, not so much. On my third day, at 3:00 PM a member of the maintenance staff knocked on the door of my coach to tell me I had to move to another spot. He could not tell me why, he just said move. I went to the front desk to inquire why. They didn't know what was going on, but did confirm that I was scheduled to be in a different spot. I asked why I was not informed of this earlier or why they didn't just book me a sight without complications. They still didn't know what was up, but, to their credit, did move the guest that was coming into my spot, and I was not required to move (i.e. breaking down and setting back up during the hottest part of the day, only to break down the next morning when I was scheduled to leave.
Later that night, those camped around me were allowed hoot, yell and curse hours past the 10:00 PM quiet time. I'm not sure what's going on there management wise, but the campground is changing, and not necessarily for the best.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Aaron B

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. Please reach out to our GM at jcolvin@highwaywestvacations.com and we will be happy to further assist you.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We are by no means first timers at this great resort but our last visit warrants this review. We came up for the Buellton Beerfest and found so much more! Within 30 minutes wer found a cool skate park, quaint shops, excellent food and beverages and a marvelous wine trail. The resort is continuing to expand and add amenities. This time we found new tiki tents,a basketball court, an exclusive village of cabins with a private pool, and the new Barn for events.

We loved the new pool and look forward to the improvements to the original pool area.

See you in July with our entire extended family all 17 of us! Can't wait!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cyndi S

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your upcoming visit!