“Great food!”
Review of Rudy's Restaurant

Rudy's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 38 Restaurants in Buellton
Reviewed 29 November 2016

1st time to eat here and enjoyed their food. Great servings too. Had the Fajita Bowl with carne asada.

There are newer reviews for Rudy's Restaurant

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here several times. There's nothing fancy about the place, but the staff was very courteous and the food terrific. The food is fantastic. I had the fish fajita bowl--very generous serving (really enough to split with someone). The service was prompt and reasonably priced. Highly recommend. Stop by on your way to the Chumash Casino!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Since we had training at the close-by Marriott, we decided to come to Rudy's since it is one of my colleague's favorite Mexican place. And I can see why. First, they have a salsa bar with tons of different house made salsas. Such a nice variety to try. I had a burrito with pork al pastor. It was very tasty after I added several of the salsas. Not the best I've ever had, but quite nice. You order at the counter, get a number, and your order is delivered to the table. Chips also come with. I'd definitely go again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My favorite quick (not fast food) Mexican, for take out or eat it. Great salsa bar to spice up your dishes too. Always fresh and good quality food. My favorite dish is the Santa Barbara salad...

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We ate dinner on a Saturday evening at 6 pm. There were 4 adults. It was busy both for eating in and for the take-out service. Orders are placed at the counter and paid for then your food is brought to you. We ordered Tacos and enchiladas. There servings were ample. My plate of chicken enchiladas was luke-warm. My daughter, who ordered tacos, was served long after the rest of us received our plates. The food was good. It could have been improved with serving us our plates close to the same time and serving our food hot.