“Plenty of Food ”
Review of Rudy's Restaurant

Rudy's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 38 Restaurants in Buellton
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after visiting Solvang. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Ordered nachos, it was big enough to feed 2 and the price was excellent. Would recommend this place.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Fresh and tasty! Great tacos, great salsa, best chips on the planet. Haven't eaten there in years, but we get a to-go order almost every Taco Tuesday! Awesome Chili Verde burritos! Be warned, the same taco meal that costs $18 on a Tuesday will cost $50 any other day of the week. That's why they have Taco Tuesday!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

1st time to eat here and enjoyed their food. Great servings too. Had the Fajita Bowl with carne asada.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here several times. There's nothing fancy about the place, but the staff was very courteous and the food terrific. The food is fantastic. I had the fish fajita bowl--very generous serving (really enough to split with someone). The service was prompt and reasonably priced. Highly recommend. Stop by on your way to the Chumash Casino!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Since we had training at the close-by Marriott, we decided to come to Rudy's since it is one of my colleague's favorite Mexican place. And I can see why. First, they have a salsa bar with tons of different house made salsas. Such a nice variety to try. I had a burrito with pork al pastor. It was very tasty after I added several of the salsas. Not the best I've ever had, but quite nice. You order at the counter, get a number, and your order is delivered to the table. Chips also come with. I'd definitely go again.