“Orange and Red are the best seats in the house”

Pirates Dinner Adventure
Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guests will enjoy an astonishing display of special effects, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay and dynamic duels while enjoying a delicious, four-course feast, fit for a Pirate King! The action is set aboard an 18th Century Spanish galleon adrift in a 250, 000- gallon lagoon. Our talented crew makes this show possible with brilliant actors, singers and stunt performers. Lads, lasses and scallywags of all ages don costumes to bring the adventure to life. Up to 150 volunteers participate in this epic production, truly making it the "World's Most Interactive Dinner Show!" You won't want to miss this adventure of a lifetime, so come ready to laugh, cheer, and sing along with the show!
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I brought our kids 7, 10, and 12. They all had a blast. We were seated in the orange section after paying for an upgrade that guaranteed we would be in the first or second row. We were seated in the second row, which is actually better than sitting below the stage in the first row and having to look up the entire show.

Purple and yellow are at the bow of the ship, red and orange are amidship, and blue and green are at the stern. Each color is assigned a pirate at the beginning of the show. Andre is the orange pirate. He's known to be the muscle man; he's a strong and confident pirate. We had no problem cheering for him. Some of the other pirates are funny or goofy. My kids liked some of the other pirates, but my wife and I stayed loyal to Andre.

The food is *meh*. The kids had nuggets and mac&cheese. The adults had chicken thighs with mashed potatoes and a vegetable skewer. Our waitress Darla was amazing. She kept coming back with refills and made sure I was full with extra chicken. Remember you are coming here for the show. The food is just an extra bonus.

The story was easy to follow and entertaining in many different ways (from comic relief, to acrobatics, to dancing, to sword fighting, to contests of strength). Bottom line, this show is worth it.

2  Thank howardhsu
"birthday celebration"
"great family fun"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We really enjoyed the acrobatics and comedy at the Pirates show. The food was really good and included shrimp. The children were especially fun to watch.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I attended this show with other friends. Show was great!! Funny, very entertaining and interactive. Food was good. Service was good. We will definitely have to come back and bring our kids.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The show is very entertaining, the cast is great fun! The bartender short changed me 20$. 4 drinks were $60! The glass is not worth it. Food was just so so.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I took my kids to the Pirates Dinner Adventure for my birthday (yes a special treat for them). At that time they were ages 5 and 10. We truly enjoyed the show especially because it was interactive with the Pirate that is assigned to the specific table/color group. Arriving at the time suggested is actually way too early - at least for us. My kids were a little-bored waiting around - though the appetizers were good while waiting. We are from Orange County so we were not going to spend extra money on more souvenirs as we already upgraded to VIP, which was worth it for us. Room for improvement would be the food. I think one other reviewer mentioned bringing your own condiments (hot sauce) to add some more flavor.