“One of our favorite burger places”

The Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #35 of 258 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

What I really love is the atmosphere of the restaurant with warm tones. I love the burgers at In and Out but the harsh lighting and crazy busy atmosphere is not good. I do love the burgers atThe Habit and if I have had a stressful day I choose this place over the noisy In and Out.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Tonight, I've come back again when I was a bit hungrier. It hit the spot!
I ordered the Double Char Burger and asked for bacon on it too. She said it was no problem. Then I ordered some French Fries and a soda. .
The burger tasted great. It was downright delicious with the bacon cheese, and lettuce and tomato on it. They even have a choice of sauces at the condiments bar from A-1 Steak Sauce to Tabasco Sauce. There were plenty of Fries too. I enjoyed my meal here tonight!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We had a barbecue bacon burger portobello burger, fries and a salad. All of it was decent quality and tasted great. Lunch for two for 20 bucks isn’t a bad deal.They were very busy right before noon but the staff in the front was doing their best to make sure all the customers were taken care of. We did take out but the environment was casual and peppy! This is only our second visit to this chain. And first visit to this location.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Habit forming delicious burgers. Grilled to order with both grilled and raw onions. The albacore sandwich is also great. So are the onion rings. Great place.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This burger location is small and quaint. It sits in the middle of several food places. The location is clean and service was great!

Couldn't be happier with my meal today. Burger was cooked to perfection and French fries served hot with just enough salt, onion rings are cooked to golden brown and battered perfectly! Very tasty meal

Condiments are always nice and full in a very clean space. Love the "free" beverage option.

Additional parking in the rear of the building in case its crowded.