“Awesome Tour Guide!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Burbank
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer than ever to the legendary entertainment you know and love. View the real sets and soundstages where the greatest names in entertainment made history. Get ready to touch, tour and explore the iconic 110-acre backlot that brought ARGO and BATMAN to the big screen. From The Big Bang Theory to Friends, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood takes you behind-the-camera for a revealing look at how the magic is made.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our time at WB on my day off, was great! DJ was our tour guide, and he had us laughing the whole time! He really customized the tour to everyone’s interests that were on our Cart & made my family very happy. DJ is the “Bomb.com”.

warnerbrostour, Manager at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your Studio Tour experience. We're delighted to know you felt it was worth a visit and that you had fun while exploring the backlot! We'll make sure we pass along your feedback to DJ!

Best,
WB Tour Hollywood

Write a ReviewReviews (7,775)
All reviews
in 71 reviews
"ellen degeneres"
in 61 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I had done this tour 3 times previously and on my tour last year I was so excited to get to go inside houses from Pretty Little Liars, Gilmore Girls, Ross and Monica's family home and inside the prop house. I took my brother with me this year and was really looking forward to getting to do those amazing things with him but I was so disappointed to not even do ONE of those things on the tour. Our tour guide Andrea rushed us straight past the Stars Hollow area with a super quick drive through with barely any commentary. She pointed out the prop building as we drove straight past it. It was not even that we were short on time as the tour ended a good 15 minutes or more earlier than the tour I did last year. It was so disappointing as it was a much worse experience than I have ever had in all 4 tours I've done at Warner Bros. The tour guide definitely makes the tour and I don't think this guide should have been giving tours if she couldn't be bothered doing the tour properly and for the right amount of time.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My favorite tour and Studios. Tour may vary to what you see because tv and movie productions going on which makes this place all the more interesting.

2  Thank NomadiaV

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your Studio Tour experience. We’re thrilled that you continue to enjoy exploring some Hollywood history with us, even after 3 visits! You're always welcome back.

Best, WB Tour Hollywood

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We chose this tour since the reviews of Universal tour were so disappointing. However, this tour was really not worth $$$ we spent on it: the guide tried to bypass the prop place and only under the pressure from the group took us inside for the blitz - no explanation, no excitement. We did not like to see the all from the outside, from driving around. Plus add $12 for parking on level 5 - no parking around in the area anyway. Not recommended!

3  Thank vlad v
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018

If you really want a glimpse of a working studio, I highly recommend the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. Yes Universal Studios has a tour but much of it is staged for the entertainment of its guests. A Warner Bros studio tour gives the visitor a real glimpse of daily activities of a working studio. Each tour is unique due to what is on the schedule for that day. There are scheduled stops to visit a props warehouse, exhibits and for us, the Ellen Show studio. I'm sure all the tour guides are great and well, that's why they're WB guides but I have to give props to our tour guide, Logan. This dude is a walking wikipedia of show and movie facts. He kept all of us entertained and was always ready to take a question at a moment's notice. The guide really make the tour.
There is a parking lot on site; cost is $12. You enter the WB building where you check in and are assigned to a group of 14. The size is perfect and it feels more personalized. You watch a brief intro video before heading off with your assigned tour guide. The tour takes place across the street at the actual sound stages and the next two hours, you are immersed into the behind the scenes workings of WB. Much of the shows discussed are current productions so if you are into the current shows, all the better. However, all the info provided is interesting for everyone. There are stops to visit buildings and exhibits. We visited a prop warehouse, the "Bat Cave", a Harry Potter/ DC Super Heros exhibit. Want to find out what Hogwarts House you belong to? You find out on this tour. We also stopped and visited the Ellen Show studio stage. Depending on your tour guide, you may visit different parts of the studio. The final stop is Stage 48, where you disembark and do a self guided tour with a ton more exhibits and interactive activities; including a photo op in "Central Perk" (Friends). The whole tour took about 3 hours. Two hours on the guided tour and about an hour in Stage 48. This does not include time to grab a snack in the Central Perk cafe or in the WB Studio Store. After you are done, a tram takes you back to where you park. The family enjoyed it and I would recommend this tour if you have the chance and time.

1  Thank Wil W

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your Studio Tour experience. We're so glad you enjoyed your visit with us, and it sounds like you were able to learn a lot about some of our most popular productions! Every Tour is different, so there's something new to discover each time you visit! We'll let Logan know you had a blast with him.

Best,