All reviews boutique hotel across the street front desk universal studios valet parking room service residential area street parking small hotel warner bros valet staff beverly hills short drive los angeles la area bea vons
Reviewed 18 March 2015

very nice hotel with great service. lounge was great for drinks and for snacks. beds were comfortable. Bathroom needs some updates but it was clean. Rooms were large considering the overall size of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
twhelan, General Manager at Hotel Amarano Burbank, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2015

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post a review. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Amarano. We have to agree, we are very special boutique hotel that has so much to offer, located at the media capital of the world.

Thank you again. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I will definitely go back here and tell my friends our great experience at the hotel. We had a blast! This was our fifth stay and the quality of the service and place is great! Staff is always responsive, friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family

So glad to hear you had such a great stay and happy to hear you will be back on your next visit to the LA area. The Hotel Amarano Team really appreciates your comments and that we were able to live up to our reputation of superior service and guest satisfaction. Looking forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

Very disappointing experience. Needs a major renovation. Not clean. Dingy bathrooms. Tried 3 rooms and gave up. You get nickel and dimed with different rates for each day and extras for included breakfast. It a low grade motel at a four star price. Not coming back, ever.

• Stayed: March 2015
twhelan, General Manager at Hotel Amarano Burbank, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2015

Thank you for your review and we are also disappointed that we did not live up to your expectations. The Hotel Amarano has always been where style and grace meets superior service and we are sincerely sorry that this was not the case with your experience.

Although we get great compliments on our rooms, we are looking forward to our new remodel this year. We would ask that you give us another opportunity on your next visit to the LA area and please call me direct to assist you with your reservation. I can be reached at 818-260-4750.

Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

Used to be such a great gem for doing business in and around the area. Been staying at least once a year since The Graciela... This trip it has started to slip. Front desk not as gracious, bar not as polished, Wi-Fi connection is terrible (and they don't seem to care - don't even have a better one you can pay for - I don't care if it's free if it doesn't work)... Fitness room machines worn and some out of order (signs with typos)... Needs a spruce up - and complimentary bottled water in LA is a must for 4 stars (love when the valet at other hotels give me cold bottled water when they pull my car around)... Amarano needs some TLC

• Stayed: March 2015

Our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on superior service and guest satisfaction and it is very disappointing when one of our guests feel we did not deliver. We always get great compliments with regards to our Bar and Front Desk service so I'm not sure why you did not feel our service was up to par and my apologies for Valet not putting the complimentary water that we offer in your car.

I have reviewed your comments with our Team and we would ask that you give us another opportunity when traveling to the Los Angeles area. I would be more than happy to assist with your reservation. I can be reached at 818-260-4750.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

This is my "go-to" spot when in the area. Staff is always responsive, friendly and efficient. Had an issue with the tv in my room and a tech was up in under 5 minutes to fix it. Ordered room service and it arrived faster than expected. Went to the bar for drinks with a friend and Norm was great! Mixed up some tasty martinis and lively conversation. Slept like a baby in the most comfortable bed, just like home. Checkout was swift and easy. My only complaint is that I only was there for one night!

Room Tip: Had a room at the end of the hall, which was super quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Susie M
twhelan, General Manager at Hotel Amarano Burbank, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

Thank you for your review and hopefully, you will have an opportunity to spend one more night on your next visit. I have passed your comments on to our Team and I am sure that Norm and the rest of the staff will be happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay.

Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.