“Nice Location, great service”

Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed 7 August 2016

This place is situated in a big plaza with every big store, restaurant imaginable.. all these are just a block or 2 away from the hotel. There is a bistro in the hotel which brews all starbucks drinks. There is also a real starbucks 2-3 mins away inside the plaza.
The hotel itself is in a nice quiet corner. We stayed there for 2 days when we visited with family for a trip to universal studio and La Brea Tar pits. Both of these were a short drive from the hotel.
The rooms were nice and cosy. Not too big but functional. The towels etc seemed a bit old - i mean not the cushy fluffy new towel feel.
The cafe below serves all starbucks drinks as well as a small breakfast menu.

We realized we had left our son's favorite blanket at the hotel. The lost and found department had kept it aside and they were happy to fedex it back to us. Very helpful staff.

Overall, A very nice stay. Highly recommend

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Murthy P
James F, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Murthy P,

Thank you for the review on your recent stay with us! It sounds like you were able to take advantage of our convenient location to local attractions. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our property and that you found our staff helpful. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

This was our third visit to this hotel, we usually stay in this hotel when we visit Los Angeles. Central to everyone we have to visit. Location is good and the area is quiet. Staff are friendly and rooms are clean. We are more than pleased with this hotel and will definitely book on our next visit.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
James F, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear Zanna L,

Thank you for the review of our hotel! It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your time at our property on a number of occasions! From everyone here, we look forward to having you again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I am a Marriott rewards member and have stayed in many Marriott's which is why I chose this location over others in Burbank. Unfortunately, our experience was less than spectacular. I stayed here with my two teenage children for three nights. The staff were pleasant but not overly friendly or accommodating. Housekeeping kept leaving fewer and fewer clean towels even though we would put all of the dirty ones on the floor each morning, per their instructions. By the last day, we only received on clean bath towel for three people. The worst part however was that there were cockroaches in our bathroom. Several of them. Large ones. My kids, having never seen them, were fascinated but I was completely grossed out. I reported it to the front desk and the response I got was less than ideal (they'd check it out but no apology or service recovery). Hotel was in good location, a bit noisy for my liking, but I would not recommend this as an option in Burbank. Spend a bit more and stay at the Burbank Airport Marriott down the street. Completely different experience.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank sepdxmom22
James F, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Dear sepdxmom22,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with the appropriate departments and we have been cleared from our pest elimination company that we do not have cockroaches. Thank you for staying with us and have a great day.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This hotel is in a closer proximity to the Bob Hope airport, thou I landed a lil late the hotel was just a jump - hop distant from the airport and a quick 5 mins drive is all it took.

Check-in :

The check in was smooth and was given my keys in a quick proximity, since they were sold out (as i was told) I was given a handicapped room. Not that it bothered me in any way, it was lil different experience for me since I have never stayed in one.

The room is particularly big and the bed is BIG simply what a KING size should be. there is nothing great to speak about the room as such, its a typical Courtyard with carbon copy layout of all their properties and rooms.

The bathroom was also generously big not sure if it was because of the handicapped room? but it was quite big with all the basic amenities.

Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi is fantastic as it is in most of united states and this was no exception.

Food : There is a Bar and restaurant at the lobby level and has a TDH menu for take-away's and for dine in's, there is also a small star bucks for all the coffee lovers. The hotel has a swimming pool, a area to hang around by the pool, a gym and an ATM.

There is a generous parking lot for the guests and there is mall just by the hotel and there are plenty of restaurants to dine by too. The Hotel is pretty near to all the studios, Universal being the closest.

The check out was too very smooth and did check all the boxes what one would ask/seek in a business trip. I would not have any hassles to stay with them during my next visit to Burbank...

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms are better, else you are mostly looking at the parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank itsmearul
James F, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear itsmearul,

Thank you for the very descriptive review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed both our location and your room during your stay. It sounds like you know our property in and out, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Burbank!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

I have stayed at this location for at least 240 days over a period of 6 years. I have stayed thru 2 knee surgeries in the worst of personal condition, as well as vacation time and business stays. The staff is outstanding. The pool area is like a tropical paradise. Balcony rooms are very nice. Chris, Max, and Linda are simply superb!

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are to die for.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Thank guitardudeProdu... G
James F, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear guitardudeProdu... G,

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your stays at our hotel time and time again. I will pass along your kind comments to our staff and we look forward to having you again soon!