“Good food and drinks”
Review of Daily Grill

Daily Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Daily Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 456 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thorton
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I realize this is a chain but this one is one of the best in the chain. The staff is great and the food is very good. The fries are awesome.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

We've stayed at this hotel a few times and always make a point to eat breakfast there at least once - I can't say that about too many hotels but the Daily Grill does a great job with breakfast. They cook eggs to perfection and their Texas French Toast is a family favorite as well. They do have what looks like a great buffet though I am only rating it with my eyes as we have never partaken in it. A few things they do well - over easy/medium eggs (so many places foul this up), bacon is crisp and not greasy, and potatoes are actually well done when you ask for that. These seem like basic things and yet so many restaurants just don't get it right. We'll undoubtedly stay at the Burbank Marriott again, and be back at the Daily Grill whenever we do.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I ate at this restaurant for breakfast twice. I quite enjoyed the meal both days, but it's a bit expensive (compared to the Denny's across the street). The pancake plate is HUGE! I was only able to make it through half of it before I was stuffed. I liked the convenience, which is why I ate there twice.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I had occasion recently to be in the Burbank area, near the Burbank airport. I had a business lunch at the Daily Grill inside the Marriott Hotel and it was a perfect place to meet. Recommended.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We tried several things for happy hour and the "giant" crab cake was excellent but too small. Asparagus was good, but the standout was the sweet potato fries, cooked perfectly, and we ordered a second! Generous portion too!