All reviews free underground parking best westerns universal studios media center across the street continental breakfast warner bros bob's big boy yogurt walking distance eggs and sausage shower head minute drive make your own waffles microwave and coffee maker quiet hotel hollywood walk of fame
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Big room, big airconditioner, standard bath but not worth $230 per night including tax. Itty bitty closet, toilet that ran continually. Breakfast in a romper room setting with tasteless coffee, no yogurt, and rubber waffles. Front desk couldn't find any extra pillows to elevate a twisted ankle.

Room tip: Stay someplace else
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire W
I P, Manager at Best Western Plus Media Center Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

It sounds like it was a full house during your stay. My apologies for hustle and bustle during your stay. We have entered into our peak season and spring break starts us off as a highly desirable location. Although all our beds come with 4 large pillows, during busy times it can be difficult to rounds up extras. I hope your next stay with us will be a more relaxed setting.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Check in was very friendly, getting situated was easy. Over all, one notch below the HIE hotels (Holiday Inn Express) but good enough for what we wanted, 2 nights on a business trip. Very comfy bed, nice bath, A.C./Heat worked well. Our first night had people stomping back and forth in the room above us most of the night on and off. Very difficult to sleep and after complaints to the front desk, not much was done about it. Next time we call police. Granted, not the fault of the hotel but the building does resonate terribly in some frequencies which makes you feel like you are in a bass drum at times. We were able to move to a room on the 3rd floor which was much better. Breakfast offers the usual scrambled eggs, sausage, all adequate, and very good waffles. The coffee machine was automated and should be scrapped. It worked well enough but seemed to glitch at times. The attendant was a bit gruff and wanted to interfere with getting food items, just weird and a bit intrusive. Parking was nice, under the building on two levels. Overall, a good experience but people are very inconsiderate and loud. For the price, a good stay and above average. Would like to see better insulation, however. We did not try the pool, about the size of a wading pool. No Jacuzzi though. That would have been great. We might spring for a nicer facility next time but rarely do we land in Burbank so it isn't likely.
Verdict: some things good, others need improvement. Would opt for nicer facility next time unless we had a reason to be in the immediate vicinity. Yes, there are better choices but this is a nice hotel for the money. It is clean and comfortable.

Room tip: Try for the 3rd floor otherwise you'll be subjected to stomping from the room above.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Everything you need is just minutes away or outside your door. I wish for the price, that the pool was deeper and a jacuzzi was offered. Other than that, decor is a bit outdated but clean. The staff was great!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Great location, service and comfortable bed. But was disappointed, I thought I was getting 2 beds instead I got 1 bed and 1 coach bed. For the amount I paid should have been 2 beds. Staff was great, especially breakfast attendant.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2017

It was so-so with advantage of being close to business. See below re desk clerk’s attitude towards guests I watched. I am a member of BW and only stay for business, but in my book this is ranked lower than most other BW. I hope you can read this with capital letters as customer service kicked this back because they don’t know how to read English in capital letters.

• Trip type: Travelled on business