US$159
US$135
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$188
US$179
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$149
Courtyard
US$197
US$170
Hampton.com
US$189
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$282
US$210
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$149
The Tangerine(Burbank)
US$179
Coast Anabelle Hotel(Burbank)
US$267
US$229
US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I researched places to stay in Burbank and this place had good reviews so we gave it a shot. It lived up to our expectations. Rooms were nice, comfortable and clean. The staff, which I think may have been the owner, was very pleasant and efficient. Price was great. Location was good near the freeway, the only draw back, it was a little challenging to get out of the driveway into traffic. I wasn't looking for fancy with frills, just a nice comfortable clean reasonably priced place and was very pleased. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dianna K
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Nice stay with clean rooms and very friendly staff. They took care of our luggage the whole day even though we allready checked out. Not far to the hollywood hills...we had to change a reservation that was allready confirmed on booking.com which was no problem. We could also use the computer and printer for free!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Really nice little hotel. Kind, helpful staff. Super clean rooms, comfy bed. Free (good connection) wifi, right off the 5. Big tv. Nice quality toiletries. Very nice little surprise. Made my trip very pleasant.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandymae1
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We booked this hotel as we were traveling to LA to see a show at the Pantages. The day before we were to leave my traveling companion got a call that a friend's son had died of a drug overdose. My friend thought maybe she might be needed to help counsel her friend as my friend had a church relationship with the other person and also my friend experienced the same thing with her son. So we cancelled the reservation. As it turns out my friend was able to assist her friend and the trip to LA was back on. I called the hotel and asked if they still had rooms there. When I explained the situation the "receptionist" said "Well, you shouldn't have cancelled the reservation, duh." But it was going to cost us the price of the room if we didn't cancel. 2 hours after my inquiry, and assurance from the wife that a room was still available, the husband called me back to tell me that the room price had increased $30 because I had previously cancelled the reservation. I explained out situation and his response was "That's business". So, we won't be staying there even though a room was available. I understand being in business and all but he wasn't concerned about our issue and was more concerned about making money. I get it. It's a business but I just hope when he needs a break others will be more compassionate about the circumstances than he was with us.

Stayed: July 2016
3  Thank tswiii
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Just stayed for the night. Nice, clean room. They might want to have someone watching the reception desk. I was standing there for like 15 minutes before someone came out. I had to knock really loud and yell "Hello" a few times . Other that that it was okay. I would go again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family