Burbank Inn & Suites
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$209
BestWestern.com
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$129
Travelocity
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$146
US$161
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This hotel is clean and maintained well. Very friendly staff that actually cares about customers. We stopped at late night and had a special request for the person running at the desk. he was very kind and professional.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2017

After arriving at home, I discovered that I had left my hanging bag in the closet at the hotel. I called the manager at the hotel who quickly located the bag and promptly shipped it to my house. Thanks again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Everything was dated except for the tv. Room had a fridge but no microwave. It was relatively quiet considering the property being next to the freeway. Overall not a nice place to stay and enjoy. If you're exhausted and don't care then it would probably be fine.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Austin S
I P, Manager at Burbank Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Our rooms have been renovated and we are proud of their top notch condition and cleanliness. I am sorry your room was furnished with a microwave. If you had let the staff know at check-in or during your stay that you required a microwave we would have happily made arrangements to equip your room with one.
At first glace people are thrown off by the accessibility to the 5 freeway, but quickly realize how peaceful the location is and even more so how quiet the rooms are.
If you're back in town for fun activities, remember we are only a 15 minute drive to Universal Studios Hollywood.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I researched places to stay in Burbank and this place had good reviews so we gave it a shot. It lived up to our expectations. Rooms were nice, comfortable and clean. The staff, which I think may have been the owner, was very pleasant and efficient. Price was great. Location was good near the freeway, the only draw back, it was a little challenging to get out of the driveway into traffic. I wasn't looking for fancy with frills, just a nice comfortable clean reasonably priced place and was very pleased. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dianna K
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Nice stay with clean rooms and very friendly staff. They took care of our luggage the whole day even though we allready checked out. Not far to the hollywood hills...we had to change a reservation that was allready confirmed on booking.com which was no problem. We could also use the computer and printer for free!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends