US$210
US$209
US$178
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$188
  • Restaurant
US$226
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$179
Coast Anabelle Hotel(Burbank)
US$249
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suiteblack angusfire pitwithin walking distancecourtyard areacovered parkinguniversal studioslong stayunderground parkingfreeway sidefree breakfast isthe sofa bedmake your own wafflesbeverly hillsthe breakfast areaper night
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I was very pleased with this hotel. It was clean, easy to use,breakfast was included. It was fine. Staff was friendly. My only problem was that the air condition sounded like a jet taking off when it started up and the thermostat didn't have separate heat and AC controls.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear Mitch A.,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the comments you posted about your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear you were pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel along with my staff being friendly. I will have my Chief Engineer check the A/C unit in the room you stayed in to ensure the unit is working properly. I appreciate your feedback as it helps understand what we are doing well and any areas we need to improve on.

With Appreciation,

Michael Swaney

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This is a typical Residence Inn, the room was spacious and the breakfast was adequate, but I was kept up all night by the INCREDIBLY noise A/C unit in the room. It was really disturbing, even with ear plugs in. I barely got any sleep and was really annoyed and tired. We got a survey after the stay and I mentioned this, and the hotel manager sent an email apologizing and saying they were going to check into it. It's tough in a place like California because the weather is historically so nice you might not need A/C, but it was hot as hell the week we were there in early September, and we needed A/C. I usually sleep with white noise on my phone, and I literally couldn't hear it because of how loud the A/C was, which normally is fine because the A/C provides the white noise, but this was just insane.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Carlie D.,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the noise you experience from the A/C unit in your room. As I mentioned in a previous e-mail I will have my Chief Engineer take a look at that unit to see if it is operating correctly. Our A/C units are housed in a closet by the bed. When the compressor kicks in it can produce some noise. If it was a continues loud noise as you mentioned it may have been something else. We can usually trouble shoot these problems and correct the issue or replace the unit if necessary. I'm not sure if you brought it to our attention while you were in the hotel. When we know of these issues we try to move our guests if possible to another room. Again I thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Michael J.Swaney

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed here while having a fumigation in our home. This is a fairly new facility and very clean. The downfall is the noise from the freeway if you are on that side of the building. Very loud!

Also the front desk person, a female, was not very receptive in checking in and tried to overcharge. Luckily I had the email stating the rate, but she had to honor what was on it. She had an attitude and when checking out, I needed some help with luggage. This same woman, answered the call for my request and nonchalantly said “if I can find someone”.. total attitude.

Some time went by and I called again.. she said “I’ll send someone”. She sent a maid, who spoke very little English. The maid was very nice and helped me get my things to the car, even though when entering the lobby area, the front desk attendant (same person), blurted “she can’t help you to the car”.

I didn’t like this front desk attendant’s attitude towards me. Will never stay again!!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear liliudlesofaloha,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the comments you posted about your recent stay with us. I apologize for the experience you encountered with one of my front desk associates. I assure you that this is not the behavior we condone. We pride ourselves in our customer service and I will follow up on this to ensure this was an isolated incident. This doesn't represent the whole picture of who we are. I would hope that if you ever have a need to stay with us again that you give us a chance to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I generally stay at Marriott hotels when I can, but lately getting a room in the Burbank area has been somewhat difficult, so I tried this one for the first time.

It is in a great location, easy access from the I-5 and many great restaurants nearby (the hotel shares an entrance with Black Angus next door, be I would read my review before eating there).

The entrance is confusing. The hotel lobby is down a ramp underground, facing the underground parking area. They have a beautiful pool area, so guess I would have thought that would have been where the lobby was. A guest noticed my confusion and helped me find the desk.

Check in was easy thankfully, given the indifference of the staff. Check out was also easy, but the young lady asked for my room number and reached into a pile of bills that would normally be under my door. Wordlessly, she handed me the bill and I walked out. Common curtesy seems to be a thing of the past.

I got a sweet corner suite on the top floor. A very nice room with a great view of the construction going on on the I-5 immediately outside my window. A construction worker waved to me. I thought that was a nice touch. Unfortunately the beep-beep-beep of the construction vehicles was annoying.

The room temperature was about 80 degrees when I got to the room. I guess I can understand why, it was 90 at 9pm when I got there. It would have been nice if someone had thought to turn the air on before I got there, but so it goes. Being on the top floor, and an exceptionally hot week, the air conditioner had a hard time keeping up and ran almost continuously. It kept the room cool, but was loud. It would have overwhelmed the volume on the television, but since they had poor reception with a limited choice of channels, I just read.

Breakfast was good, if limited in options. But since I generally just want to get out the door in the morning, I didn't mind.

The bed was comfortable, the wifi fast, other than that it was fine for my needs.

I'll stay there again if it is available, but now I know what to expect.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Mike M.,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the comments you posted about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad for the most part that you enjoyed your stay and that you would return to stay again. Usually we deliver your final bill to your room on the day you check out. I will look into why that didn't happen for you. I am sorry about the noise you experience due to your room location. We are located next to the 5 freeway and although our windows are double paned there can be a noise factor issue. We are looking into a solution that will better soundproof our rooms from the freeway noise. I apologize for the room being warm when you entered upon your check-in. With the hot temperature alert we try to conserve energy so we can prevent a blackout. I will have my Chief Engineer look into the A/C in that room to check out the noise level. We are scheduled to get new TV's and programing next year. Again I thank you for the feedback and we look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to the Burbank area.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We recently stayed at this hotel. You couldn't ask for a better location. The hotel is dated and could use some upkeep. The tub in the master shower would fill up every time we took a shower. The phone in the room did not work at all. There is a lot of street noise that you can hear in the hotel. I also felt the parking charge was unreasonable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear cjfog,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the comments you posted about your recent stay with us. I am glad our location worked out for you. We are located in the heart of downtown Burbank close to many local attractions. I will follow up with my engineer team in regards to the slow draining shower and the phone not working to make sure these items are corrected. I understand your concern about the parking charges. We are priced in line with other hotels in the Burbank area. Again I do appreciate the feedback and would like to think the items you mentioned above were isolated issue and that you will look to try us again should your travels bring you back to the Burbank area.