“My favorite sundae place - free samples - close to AMC 16”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #8 of 16 Dessert in Burbank
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of – especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores – nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Reviewed 30 March 2017

This place has been around since AMC 16 was in old location, when you could buy Ice cream here and take it in with you!!!
I've been getting my desert here for years - great selection, have pints to go, able to eat in - i prefer it over Baskin Robbins, Haagen Daaz and Cold Stone across the way - get a cup, cone or sundae - you can't really go wrong!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Staff was friendly and Ice is Always good at B&J!!
The location was large and had a nice view of the plaza.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

After a movie or any other activity it's great to go to Ben & Jerry's for their delicious ice cream They have a good variety. Also a variety of ways to have it.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Not a lot of seating but a great location close to the Burbank AMC theater. Seating inside and out. It would be nice if there was more inside seating for the very hot days, but I'll forgive them.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Had about 24 flavours. However, I found it quite expensive for the amount of ice cream you get.

It was open late at night and there was one server. Store was quite busy.

I wouldn't make it a frequent stop