Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)
1,773 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesan francisconice hotelroom serviceself parkingview of the bayfree shuttlebed was comfortablefront desk staffstayed one nightlong flightparking lotwalking pathshuttle servicecookiesrental carairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my go to hotel upon returning from any trip overseas. I get an executive floor room, (lounge included), and rest before the long drive. This is not a cheap option though. The price of hotels in SF area is crazy. Sometimes I am able to book with miles. The dining room downstairs is pretty good. I also love to watch the planes on approach to SFO. There are trails to walk or run overlooking the bay.

Room Tip: Club level if you can afford it.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Parking $20 per day, breakfast is not free. Convenient to highway. Nice and friendly staffs. Dogs allowed to stay hotel. Hotel is 15 minutes away from airport. Free shuttle to airport and train station.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference and had access to the Executive Floor lounge. First, I wanted to say thank you to Ernest, who was working in the lounge. He went above and beyond to help me get some soy milk for my cup of tea. It was very kind of him. Second, I should mention that Hilton chocolate chip cookies are amazing. Third, the continental breakfast in the Executive Lounge includes delicious scrambled eggs (there are hard boiled eggs too), bacon, sausage, pastries, fruit, and a selection of breads and cereals. Our experience was worth the few dollars more we paid for an Executive level floor. I understand that the breakfast downstairs was $23 a person too. The executive club lounge food and tea/coffee was included in the room price. Overall, we had a great conference at the Hilton.

Room Tip: Room 1329 had a lovely view of the bay.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The experience at the Hilton was that similar to a downtown hotel. The proximity to the airport was great and less than staying in Palo Alto. I will come back on my next return trip to the San Francisco area

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Courteous staff with convenience of shuttle to and from airport. It was very quiet even though it sits next to airport. Room was nice and well equipped. Park space around hotel made for a nice run. Texts to see if everything was okay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo