“EXCELLENT -”

Mr. Teriyaki
Ranked #32 of 186 Restaurants in Burlingame
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Passed by signs several times on Old Bayshore Hwy. I looked up the place and it had good reviews so my family decided to try Mr. Teriyaki. Very pleased that we did. Big portions of Sashimi and fresh. A few had the Dinner Box aka Bento Box and it had good size portions. The Dinner Box box has several items to choose from. Gyoza, tempura, etc. Chicken teriyaki, salmon teriyaki, etc. Too many choices to list.

The rolls were really good. Try the Burlingame Roll and Wonder Woman Roll. SO GOOD! Price are very reasonable and portions are good size. Well worth it.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Mom and Pop type of establishment. Fresh sushi. Love the bento boxes. Prices are reasonable. Cozy eat in dinning area.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

If you find yourself in Burlingame (near SFO Airport) this is a good choice. Family run typical SF Japanese spot in an office building, off the main drag. Good selection of sushi, sashimi, soups, salads, and of course teriyaki. We had all of the above and enjoyed everything. Service is quick and friendly and prices are reasonable. The salmon sashimi was superb, as was the teriyaki. You may wast to check out the sushi fish before you order - my yellow tail was not what I am used to calling yellow tail. Mr. T does not serve alcohol.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Wow!!!!!! Super service. The best beef teriyaki of MY LIFE. They were so nice to my kids. Everything we ordered was delicious. I will be going every time I visit San Fran.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Great sushi and sashimi I also had the Beef Teriyaki. This place is truly a diamond in the rough. The menu had plenty to offer and I will be going back anytime I'm in the area.