US$138
US$117
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$208
  • Breakfast included
US$237
US$224
  • Room Service
Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$104
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$209
Hotwire.com
1,076 results
All reviewsfree parkingelephant barsan franciscoyogurtfree breakfastboiled eggsel toritoclose to the airportcookiesroom was largeother hotelswalking paththe breakfast arearestaurants within walking distancesfo airportexcellent breakfastvery nice hotel
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I stayed here one night between cities on business. I chose it because there was a free shuttle to the airport, free Wifi and reasonably priced. It turned out better than I expected. I paid $20 extra to have a bay view room and it was worth it, with calming views of the water. I thought it would be noisy with the planes but it was not. The decor was a bit outdated, and the room was not huge, but everything was clean and comfortable. The Wifi was indeed free and worked well. The breakfast area was crowded, but as free breakfasts go it was pretty good, with some hot omelets and sausages that could be warmed in either of 2 small microwaves. I did like the idea that it is run by a family and not a big chain.

Room Tip: I found the bay view room worth having.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Brian F, General Manager at Bay Landing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear sypai68,
I am pleased that your experience at the Bay Landing was better than expected. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We were so pleased with everything at this hotel: location, amenities, view, price, staff. We opted for a "room with a view" and were not disappointed. Located on the bay with a walking path just outside the property, it was so convenient to walk for several miles along the shore. This is definitely a great place!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Maresy34230,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share comments about your experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our bay front location and friendly staff. We hope to see you on your next visit from Florida!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

When I booked our room I was resigned to "make do" with our accommodations in San Francisco, being that we needed to be close to he airport.  At the Bay Landing Hotel, I was delightfully surprised!  I thought for sure we'd have to bare with loud airplane rumblings, but not so.  Our room was very quiet, even though we could, in fact, watch planes land on the strip jutting out of the bay.  The room itself is very clean and very nicely appointed with warm, tasteful decor and a microwave and a fridge.  The lobby is beautiful, and the breakfast is GREAT!  So many good things to choose from!  Eggs, make-yourself waffles with awesome toppings, bagels, croissants, Danishes, muffins, bacon, cereals in bulk, yogurts, mini breakfast sandwiches, French toast, melons & other fruit, etc. etc.  AND, easy access to the airport!

Room Tip: Ask for a "Room With A View"!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Brian F, General Manager at Bay Landing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

I am thrilled to hear that you were delightfully surprised by your nicely appointed room and our complimentary breakfast. Thank you for staying at the Bay Landing!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

What a wonderful hotel. Friendly staff, good sized rooms, clean, very comfortable, quiet air conditioning and quiet rooms. Excellent breakfast, loved that they had proper cutlery and crockery, not plastic. The gym was brilliant too. Close to the bay, the airport and some good restaurants. We loved it and would have liked to have stayed longer. Excellent value and run by a family. They certainly knew how to add those little touches.

Room Tip: We were on the road side and heard nothing at all
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Goveites
Brian F, General Manager at Bay Landing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Bay Landing. We appreciate the five star rating!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I stayed here with my husband and two children (2 and 6) while doing some father's day activities in San Francisco. We loved the hotel. All the excellent reviews were true. Great location for the Airport or just to be near SF. The room was spotless, no mold in the bathroom. The sheets were soft and the pillows comfortable. We chose a view room, and watched planes landing and a sweeping view of the bay, with the San Mateo Bridge in the distance. The staff were friendly. The breakfast was the best free hotel continental breakfast I've ever had. Lots to choose from, including eggs, sausage, pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, and make your own waffles. Coffee, orange juice, passion fruit juice, apple juice, etc. Nice seating area indoors, as well as an outdoor patio with a view of the bay. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Brian F, General Manager at Bay Landing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Thank you for staying with us over father's day weekend. I am pleased that you enjoyed our convenient location, friendly staff, and complimentary breakfast. We appreciate the five star review, and hope to see you again soon!