US$130
US$109
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$181
US$165
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$153
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$219
US$188
Hampton.com
US$154
US$143
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$178
US$161
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$132
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$111
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$159
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

All reviewsmax's restauranthi expressiced coffeepancake machinefree breakfastoutdoor poolsan franciscomicrowave and fridgecookiesyogurtone night stayother hotelsview of the baylate flightrental carfree shuttleshuttle service
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Stayed here for two nights. Was pleasantly surprised at how big the rooms. And the breakfast that comes with every stay has a fabulous selection. So many options to make sure you don't go hungry in the morning. Love the Bath and Bodyworks shower amenities. Amazing sunrise view from the carpark and if you are an aviation geek, you can see the beginning of the runway of San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Regular shuttle bus service is available between the airport and the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kristine I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi Superadrianme,

Wow! Thank you so much for your lovely comments! We're so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful all-around experience and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with your fellow travelers. I must the agree the view is great and watching these plans take off is mesmerizing! I am glad you also enjoyed the breakfast! We definitely look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here at the Holiday Inn a sum of 20 times over the past few years and have never written a review til now. Cindy the front desk agent was very accommodating and went above her means to make my stay here comfortable. I just came from Los Angeles with my family and decided to make a pit stop here. I just turned in a rental car I had for 30 days so my credit card balance was almost to the limit while still able to check inn I had cash and most hotels want credit card for incidentals well Cindy made it possible for me to check without having to go back to bank and or making an online transfer. She also put me in a room with 2 beds by the bay side with a fantastic view. Not mentioning she checked my profile and saw I was a repetitive guest of this holiday inn in the past and made it a point to welcome me back. I look forward to coming back here for the hospitality and delicious all you can eat home style cinnamon rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kristine I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Annikka B.

Thanks so much for your comments! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our staff could leave such a great impression! Thank you for shouting out Cindy! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Spent 4 nights here for a business trip.
I got a room on the first floor. The only problem was the window faced on the parking behind the hotel.
Apart from this, I've been satisfied. The room was very clean, comfortable and large. Breakfast was included in my reservation and was better than expected. Coffee and something to eat was always available in the hall.
The hotel is located at few miles from SFO.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kristine I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hi Andrea P,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Next time you stay with us, I will be sure to block a room for you on a higher floor. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Wonderful experience staying that this hotel! Service was great! Especially Lily the front desk agent, she helped us a lot! Also, the bay view was spectacular, the free hot breakfast was very good too!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Hi 4979168,

Thank you so much! We're so thrilled to hear you enjoyed our service and enjoyed the amenities included in our breakfast. We realize how expensive breakfast can be on a daily basis and hope it alleviated that stress to start the day! We definitely look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're headed to Burlingame! Happy travels!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

POSITIVES:

STAFF- The staff at this hotel is fantastic. The front desk, housekeeping, breakfast staff and engineering were all fantastic. All were very helpful, quick to smile and courteous.

LOBBY- The lobby, is quite simply a joke. Few places to sit and what is there was taken over by teenagers most evenings. Not conducive to meeting with anyone, even one more person, to get work done.

ACCESS- From the airport getting here is super quick and east and you have immediate access to South San Francisco, Milbrae, Burlingame, etc. The 101 entrance is literally across the street from the parking lot. To downtown San Francisco your about 25 min without traffic...lord only knows if there is traffic. It could easily take an hour in that case.

NEGATIVES:

BATHROOM- Small...VERY small. In fact you can barely get the door open past the toilet and basically can't open it at all while in the bathroom unless you open it first all the way and leave it open. Showerhead was so low the stream hit me in the chest and I had to stoop quite low to get my head under it. I'm only 6'0" tall so it's not like I'm a giant.

GENERAL- My initial set of two keys didn't work after checking in. Back the lobby, 2 more keys, those didn't work. Called down using the house phone in the hallway and the came up with another key and it worked. The next morning I went down to breakfast and upon coming back the key didn't work...again. So I called downstairs. They immediately sent up the engineer and told me he'd be replacing my batter in the door lock so I needed to get another key when I got back at the end of the day. Upon my return that evening the newly issued keycard worked like a charm. However, the engineer had left the "Do Not Disturb" insert on my door, and thus my room was never serviced. The next day, when housekeeping cleaned my room, they took the bath mat and did not replace it. Just a minor annoyance, but this point they started to add up. They also failed to leave me any more coffee pods for the coffee maker, so I was left with only decaf and tea. Let me also state that I always tip $10/day to the housekeeper, so while I can't be dogmatic about it, I'm fairly sure none of this would have been skipped to "send a message"...like many of us have no doubt had happen when traveling and forgetting to tip.

BEDS- The sheets, blankets and pillows were all ok, but nothing to write home about.

TECHNOLOGY- Small dated TV in the room. No outlets for plugging in other devices to the TV. Several outlets scattered through the room for powering my devices which was nice.

OVERALL- This property is small, cramped and dated. Many coats of paint on the door jambs, elevators, etc show that they simply choose to cover the old with new paint, but no real refresh is being done. Carpets and furnishings in the rooms are old. The lobby looks as though maybe it's been refreshed, but seriously it must only be 750 sq ft in total size. The breakfast is rudimentary and the space for eating is very small and cramped. Again, the staff at breakfast is AMAZING. Really good people, but everything else about it is just kind "meh." It'll get you going in the morning, but there's nothing to sit and enjoy.

Room Tip: Bay view rooms at least give you something to look at to take your eyes off the room itself.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kristine I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Hi CShell,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Express SAN FRANCISCO-AIRPORT SOUTH.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I am very about the key not working, and not getting enough housekeeping supplies. I have passed this information on to the appropriate departments and upper management as well. This feedback is great for us to the make the necessary changes.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 650 347 2381 Ext. 7707 or kishida@hiesfosouth.com.

650 347 2381 Ext. 7707