CasaLana Gourmet Retreats
US$495
Mount View Hotel & Spa(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$193
Hotels.com
The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$149
Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$199
BestWestern.com
EuroSpa & Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$1,160
US$905
Official Website
US$449
All reviewscasa lanacooking classnapa riverrecommend casabed and breakfaststayed upstairswine countrywine tastinglarge tubbeautiful landscapingspecial treatfarmers marketprivate entrancewonderful hospitalitythe inn keepera wonderful stayoff the beaten path
Reviewed 10 October 2017

CasaLana is a beautiful and relaxing place to stay; warm welcome and a wonderful room; lovely patio by the room as well as another one for breakfast. It is really a special treat of a place relax and enjoy the beautiful valley.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
casalana, Owner at CasaLana Gourmet Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

I am very happy that you found CasaLana comfortable and relaxing. I hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Have had a delightful stay, excellent surroundings, very high standards of cleanliness,super breakfast, the owners do everything they can to make your stay special, so big thanks to them. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend, this really fabulous bed and breakfast

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
casalana, Owner at CasaLana Gourmet Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for your review. It is important to know CasaLana is providing excellent travel experiences. I look forward to welcoming you again. Lana

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We enjoyed a wonderful private cooking class with Lana in the comfortable and beautiful setting of her Bed and Breakfast. A surprise gift for my mother-in-law and we had a blast! From shopping at the farmers market to the last sip of wine & bite of chocolate souffle, we all appreciated Lana’s ability to personally tailor her approach, menu, and the learning to suit our individual desires and abilities. A uniquely fun and tasty experience!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
casalana, Owner at CasaLana Gourmet Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you Scott and Barbara for choosing Gourmet Retreats. It was great fun cooking with you all. I appreciate you taking time to share your experience with others. I look forward to seeing you again. Lana

Reviewed 26 December 2016

We recently stayed at Casa Lana for a "girls" 3 day get-a-way celebrating a 60th birthday.

Lana is an excellent host, her cooking classes are fantastic! While I consider myself a decent enough cook, I learned quite a few helpful tips & techniques. The recipes were delicious, and Lana was kind enough to tailor them for one of us who has a garlic allergy, and is lactose intolerant.

Her breakfasts each morning were delicious, and perfect portion size to start the day.

The rooms are very comfortable,clean, nicely appointed and private. While our stay was during December, and most everything outside was dormant I can only imagine how beautiful her grounds are during the summer months.

This B&B is located in her private home, in a nice residential neighborhood only a few blocks from Calistoga's boutique shopping (Don't miss Styx & Stones) and dining areas. St.Helena only a few short minutes drive away also has nice boutique shopping ( Don't miss Findings!).

Her dining recommendations were spot on! I highly recommend Calistoga Kitchen & Solbar. We enjoyed wonderful dinners at both.

All in all, Casa Lana is a great place to stay for a get-a-way in wine country! I'll definitely be back!

Thank You, Lana for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 5hacienda
Reviewed 5 December 2016

We recently spent a couple nights at Casa Lana during a visit to Calistoga.

The host (Lana) was very nice and an excellent chef, so the breakfasts were very good. The small bedroom room was nicely appointed and very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very large with a large tub plus a separate shower and a separate water closet.

The only disappointments were the lack of soap in the bathroom and the microscopic TV in the bedroom. It was tough to watch the TV across the room.

This is a nice B&B at the Chef's personal home, with nice furniture and nice grounds and a Hot Tub that is always Hot. It is in a quiet residential neighborhood, with a small creek behind the place. It must be amazing during the summer months.

It is a short few blocks walking distance to the main street in Calistoga with a number of nice shops. (Be sure to check out Roam Antiques and "Sticks and Stones")

Room Tip: There are only two rooms, and we only saw the one we stayed in so not recommendations.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
casalana, Owner at CasaLana Gourmet Retreats, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Thank you for your review of CasaLana. I appreciate that you took time to share your experience with others. The bathroom has cream shower gel and liquid hand soap. I also provide bar soap in the cabinet and I'm sorry you didn't find that. I'll make sure to mention it to guests in the future.
I appreciate your feedback about the TV. In this day of being used to 60"+ screens, it is understandable that a 27" may not be what you are accustomed to viewing. Duly noted, I will look into a larger screen that is still an appropriate size for the room.
I hope to welcome you to CasaLana for another visit.