“Linn's is lovely!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Preserves, bakery, gift baskets
Reviewed 25 November 2017

We found Linn's somewhat by accident and we were glad we did. We were walking around Cambria and wanted to indulge in a mid-afternoon lunch around 3 pm, since we hadn't had anything since morning. When you enter, the shop full of trinkets and baked goods is very tempting! They even had a beautiful Christmas tree on display, even though it was a week before Thanksgiving (a bit early).

We sat down in the cafe, which was uncrowded, since it was mid-afternoon. My husband ordered the appetizer coconut shrimp and I ordered an appetizer of brussel sprouts. The coconut shrimp (4 of them) were super large and so delicious! It also came with a yummy dipping sauce and a delicious side salad made up of cabbage, lima beans and red peppers.

Unfortunately, I didn't care for the brussel sprouts at all. They were served in a beautiful dish and nicely arranged, but they just didn't work for me. I normally love brussel sprouts!) When the server asked how everything was, I had to be honest and tell her I didn't care for my appetizer. She apologized immediately and asked if I wanted to substitute anything else. I thought for a second and ordered dessert! I ordered the creme brulee. It was wonderful!

I'm not sure what it was about the brussel sprouts that hit me wrong, but overall, we were very pleased with our mid-afternoon lunch in beautiful Linn's Restaurant!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,331)

Reviewed 24 November 2017

No avalible tables so we ordered takeaway. Had high expectations considering the price but ended up with small & dry portions with overboiled rice.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

The restaurant has very interesting décor and a small shop with unusual gifts. The food and service were very good. There were families with children. Definitely worth returning.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Recommended by Cambria Pines Lodge. Used a coupon and enjoyed our experience. Not a fancy establishment, but rather a very comfortable place to enjoy a meal. Good food and service.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Linn's is an excellent choice for anyone—couples, families or groups. The location is excellent—within easy walking distance of everything in the East Village portion of Cambria. The ambiance is warm, comfortable and very pleasant. The food is great, but the desserts are even greater—especially the pies and all things that include their signature olallieberries. On this visit, our family ordered the chicken pot pie, a sea bass special, cheeseburger, and calamari. Everything was excellent, particularly the pot pie and sea bass. We finished with olallieberry pie, hot fudge sundaes and cappuccinos—better than excellent. A small gift shop allows you to take hope pies, pastries, and the signature olallieberry taste in a wide variety of offerings.