“Yummy”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Preserves, bakery, gift baskets
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Must try Linn’s if you are in town. Nice selection of menu items and the potions were generous. The service was friendly and prompt as well. The highlight for me was the bakery. In fact our meals each came with a muffin or scone. The muffin was delicious. Everything else in the bakery looked amazing especially the eclairs!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,381)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My friend had the meatloaf which he said was different to what he had before but he liked it and I had the chicken with stuffing both were great comfort food and just what we wanted also with the bakery there you can get some bakery items to take with you for the next day outing on the way out. We also got a small souvenir in the gift shop . the only problem was they seemed to want to clean the table before I was finished might have been the bus boys first night or something as very eager to clean up did not feel they wanted us to leave more like he was trying to make an impression

A TripAdvisor Member
Modesto, California
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Soooooo delicious! We had breakfast at 11:30am. They serve it til 12:00pm. I’m am doing strict Keto so I ordered John’s special (it was the spinach, bacon, mushroom and Swiss cheese omelette topped with real sour cream). I asked for a side of real butter and added it inside my omelette. Bonus! I also had coffee and asked for real cream and added stevia in the raw which they had too. My family (who doesn’t follow Keto) also loved their food. My daughter said it was the best French toast she ever had!
The staff was friendly and the service was quick. The atmosphere was tastefully decorated but moderately loud. Don’t hesitate to try this place.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

There are a lot of breakfast choices on the menu. Everything we ordered was served quickly and done well. Would gladly eat here again. They also have a gift shop. If you are flying, remember that you can't put a jar of olallieberry jam in your carry on luggage.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

What a great surprise this restaurant was for us. Foid and service were excellent. Highly recommend any of the desserts. We liked our lunch so we'll we,returned for breakfast. Delicious. Gift shop is well stocked with olallieberry products. All high quality. We'll be back and hope this place continues to thrive.