“Great Pie”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Preserves, bakery, gift baskets
Reviewed 25 October 2018

This place was on my list on our road trip from Santa Barbara County to Monterey and I'm so glad we stopped! Their pies are amazing, we tried the famous Olallieberry Pie ala mode and it was perfect. Definitely visit here if you are in the Cambria area, it's pie-fection!

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)

Reviewed 23 October 2018

There were four of us, and we did not have a reservation for dinner on a Friday night. They offered us a small-ish table, which was fine. When a friend showed up, they graciously found an extra chair, even though they were obviously busy. We had baseball-cut sirloin, seared ahi, and seafood pot pie. Everyone enjoyed their meal. We were too full for dessert!

Reviewed 23 October 2018

We stopped by this place to just try out their muffins and have some sweets. I opted for the ollalieberry (hopefully I'm spelling this correctly) muffin. (I believe it was around $3.50 or $3.95 per muffin). The one I got was ollalieberry with some type of cheese. They also gave us some ollalieberry preserve (heated) up to top our muffin. Hmmmmm very good! Definitely try this muffin. We took it to go.

There is a restaurant in this place, but there are 2 or 3 small tables outside that you can eat as well.

I recommend the muffin!

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Read reviews of this restaurant as been excellent but I would definately not say the same for it had cake and cream and it was not fresh actually very disappointing The main co use was ok

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

A very cozy little place right on Main Street. The staff was all very, very friendly and efficient.
Lots of food variety for different tastes. I had the pot roast and husband had the meatloaf. Both were delicious. We were stuffed so we took our dessert to go. ALL the pies looked absolutely marvelous.
I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone in town.