“Best Pot Roast Ever!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Preserves, bakery, gift baskets
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We ate here while visiting Cambria. We weren't sure about the best place to eat, but Linn's came up as a well rated restaurant, so we decided to check it out. So glad that we did. The staff was friendly, the food was perfect. It was a bit more expensive than I expected, but it was worth it. I ordered the Pot Roast which was the best I think I've ever had. It was tender, moist and tasty. The side of vegitables were also yummy.
I recommend this Linn's if you're ever in the area. Next time, we'll hopefully have room for desert.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,473)

Reviewed 1 November 2018

The Olallieberry pie and milk shake are beyond words. This is the best milk shake EVER! Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

This place was on my list on our road trip from Santa Barbara County to Monterey and I'm so glad we stopped! Their pies are amazing, we tried the famous Olallieberry Pie ala mode and it was perfect. Definitely visit here if you are in the Cambria area, it's pie-fection!

Reviewed 23 October 2018

There were four of us, and we did not have a reservation for dinner on a Friday night. They offered us a small-ish table, which was fine. When a friend showed up, they graciously found an extra chair, even though they were obviously busy. We had baseball-cut sirloin, seared ahi, and seafood pot pie. Everyone enjoyed their meal. We were too full for dessert!

Reviewed 23 October 2018

We stopped by this place to just try out their muffins and have some sweets. I opted for the ollalieberry (hopefully I'm spelling this correctly) muffin. (I believe it was around $3.50 or $3.95 per muffin). The one I got was ollalieberry with some type of cheese. They also gave us some ollalieberry preserve (heated) up to top our muffin. Hmmmmm very good! Definitely try this muffin. We took it to go.

There is a restaurant in this place, but there are 2 or 3 small tables outside that you can eat as well.

I recommend the muffin!