“Good Mexican food with nice atmosphere”
Review of Los Pinos

Los Pinos
Ranked #15 of 52 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I have been their twice - once for dinner and once for breakfast. I thought that food quality was very good and everything seemed very fresh. I like burritos and they have a good variety of them so there are lots choices. The breakfast menu is a little limited in selection choices, but everyone in our group enjoyed their selections. The service was very good and waitress was very attentive. The food prices are reasonable and atmosphere very nice. We enjoyed the restaurant with friends and it was not very noisy.

1  Thank Chuck49ers

Reviewed 22 June 2017

On a hot Friday night (when no one wants to cook), Los Pinos was very crowded and understaffed. Food was good (except stale chips) but service was very slow. We had reservations but it did not seem to matter and we waited 15 minutes before even being acknowledged. Margaritas were very watery and weak and overpriced at $9. We'll give it another try on an evening when it looks less crowded.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Los Pinos serves the best Chili Verde I have ever had. Absolutely delightful. I had the chili verde burrito, yum! We stopped in for dinner early, no reservation on a Thursday evening. Wait staff was excellent and attentive. Wine selection good. All three of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal. A great place to eat in Cameron Park.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by at 11am on a Sunday. I ordered carne asada burrito and my wife got rolled tacos. We really enjoyed the salsa and warm refried beans with our chips. Our meal was above average and I would stop again.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Standard Mexican food. I got the taco salad with chicken. It was plentiful. Initially given chips, salsa, & bean dip. Bean dip lacking in flavor. The margaritas were plentiful & tasty though. I prefer the sister restaurant in El Dorado Hills.