“Good Expereince”

Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #20 of 56 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I was not able to decide what to order. Manager - Ms. Angela immediately came to my assistance and asked a few questions and suggested few options as per my taste. I trusted her and ordered food and it was delicious. Garry and other staff are also very friendly. A good place to spend good time with friends and family.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

One of the nicer Denny's. Great staff, clean, good food. Newer building. Bathrooms clean. Quick service.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

My wife and I wanted to eat dinner out on a Sunday and our go-to place closes early on Sundays. I had a coupon for Denny's and we thought "Well, why not?"

We both had steak -- she an 8oz medium sirloin and me a 13oz medium T-bone. Hers was perfect. Mine was well done. Our waiter insisted on getting me another steak and in just a few minutes he came back with a perfectly cooked steak.

We both enjoyed our meals and split a terrific dessert of apple strudel-like thing with caramel and a big scoop of ice cream.

The smiling waiter, Darry, was very friendly and personable and added to the pleasurable dining experience. We always try to get one of his tables.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Dennis are known for being similar, which isn't always a bad thing. We go to Dennys as our fall back restaurant when we want a decent meal that is reasonably priced. We like that we feel we can come as we are, whether we've been working in the yard or are having lunch on a work day. The food is reliably the same and reasonably good and the staff are always pleasant and friendly.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Very good selection of each category of food, juice, etc. Good waitress who took time to be sure I had what I wanted.