“Carls is my favorite fast food burger joint for a chain restaurant”
Review of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr.
Ranked #25 of 52 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have been coming to this Carls since it opened. The manager here is very friendly to us. My husband has gotten to know him pretty well as he always says hi and talks to us like a friend. Now the food, I think Carls has a tasty burger, Im a fan of the famous star, as it is a good basic hamburger at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Standard Carl's. Went on a very HOT Sunday, drive thru line very long, but moved quickly. Food is on par with other Carl's.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Here at Carl's Jr., we fine the food was very good. I used the coupon for lunch. It was very good. I don't know about the price...but it was good.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Good food, normal fast food, remodeled lobby and Playground. Customer service is normal. Downtown, well lit.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We usually (but not always) do the drive thru - always friendly service, they always get the orders correct, good food.