“Our favorite pizza place!”
Review of Pizza Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Guys
Ranked #19 of 52 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 November 2016

This is definitely one of the best pizza places in the area. It is our go-to place every time now. Staff is friendly and pizzas taste fresh and love their specials.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

They let you order by credit card and come right to your door:) If you ask for paper plates you get them and cheese too:) I have never tried the side dishes.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I love their pizza, and this is my son's favorite pizza place. They have delicious breadsticks and I love the fact that you get a free 2 liter soda or ice cream if you pick your order up.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

I really like their pizza! And they have fast delivery I'm just always surprised at how good their pizzas are! I'm kind of picky about pizza, ok, super picky! And I really like their chicken pizzas. Which is weird because I don't normally like that kind anywhere. Delivery is always under 30 minutes. Great prices.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

Great pizza place - one of our favorites since moving to the area. Great service/friendly people. Fast and convenient. Thanks for your hard work!!!