My family and I spent 3 days at Borinquen and really loved it. The setting is picturesque and the staff are amazing. The resort was not busy at all and even if it were busy there are only 39 villas so it's a smaller, boutique hotel that caters to the guest. Hector at the pool bar was fantastic and on our last night arranged a special dinner on the balcony of the main restaurant for my family and the other family that traveled with us. Thank you Hector! Fernando took us on an eco hiking tour in the jungle, and he was great also. Oscar made us very comfortable on the horses and all the people working the zip line tour were very friendly as well. We really loved this place. It was very peaceful and laid back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain