“Quick seating on a busy Friday nite ”

Mo's Breakfast and Burger Joint
Ranked #23 of 195 Restaurants in Campbell
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On a recent busy Friday nite, we were able to get a table quickly. Other places were nearly an hour. We ordered burgers, and they totally messed up our order. Given that were really hungry, we just rearranged our food accordingly. However, after dinner two of us had upset stomachs all the way through to Saturday nite. Maybe the place is for breakfast only, but if they paid attention to dinner, they’d do well given the location and size. I’ll skip this place next time I’m in Campbell.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in and was able to get seated immediately as a party of one. The place was otherwise extremely busy. Very loud. Server was very good. Advertised as breakfast, burgers & beers, I opted for the former. The fried chicken is solid here. The pancetta hash and eggs could have been a little better in my opinion. It was tasty and filling but some of the individual components could have been improved. The potatoes were ever so slightly undercooked, some of the bell peppers were cut rather large instead of a nice dice, MORE pancetta please. Thank goodness they had Crystal hot sauce on the tables, that always helps everything.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

My wife and i went there today. i ordered breakfast here, and the eggs and sausage were stone cold. Not a little cold, more like they had been left out on the counter for 45 minutes; TOTALLY cold.
Sent them back, waiter was nice enough, brought new eggs. This time the eggs were ok, but the sausage was cold. Like just taken out of the freezer and defrosted cold. Like the skin was heated up, but not long enough to defrost the links.
They gave up at this point, but did comp my breakfast. So 5 stars for the waiter, 0 stars for the food. Kinda interesting they gave up and never brought hot food.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Mo's in in a strip mall in an unassuming part of town, but the interior is really quite nice, and they have a full bar and a wonderful menu: fresh, hearty, and inventive. There were six of us who went for lunch, and everyone loved their food. Big thick pieces of bacon on the BLT, the breakfast pizza, and the bacon burger. I would totally go back for brunch or dinner and take advantage of that bar.

Disclaimer: we went to Mo's for lunch on the day after Thanksgiving. They seemed to be understaffed, and made a mistake on one of our entrees. I suppose that they're better at service normally, because the manager came out and apologized and comp'ed the problem entree.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had the eggs with arugula and prosciutto which was delicious. My spouse ordered the french toast. So much food, and it's impossible to finish it all. But it is so delicious, one tries. Best to go when you are very hungry.