“Whole Food is consitantly a good source of high quality foods”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #65 of 110 Restaurants in Capitola
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Welcome to your Capitola, CA Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I am especially fond of the Water prepared Fresh Chicken, which hardly shrinks at all when you cook it, unlike other chicken! It's worth the bit extra you pay for it. Try it!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I can always find things here I can't find anywhere else when I am trying to make a gourmet dinner. Most recently I found puff pastry to make my Christmas dinner of Beef Wellington. It was expensive, $10, but it was exactly what I needed and was top quality. I also bought Demiglaze to make a great red wine sauce to drizzle on the Beef Wellington. No other stores in town would have these two things at the top level of quality that I was able to purchase from Whole Foods. I am also always grateful for this store when I want a really special steak. I don't know where else I can find authentic corn fed, dry aged rib eye steaks. So fantastic but also pretty expensive. At least when you spend high here, you can get the quality that is worth the money.