“My favorite Restaurant in Carlsbad.”

Cicciotti’s Trattoria Italiana & Seafood
Ranked #15 of 358 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We were walking by and could not resist stopping to eat hear. The food looked so delicious and believe me, we were not disappointed. To top that off, the service was superb! I have never felt so pampered in a restaurant. They make sure everything is perfect for you. I will be back many times! LOVED IT!!!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We usually go into Encinitas to our favorite Italian restaurant there, but we decided to try something closer to where we are staying in Carlsbad. This restaurant was a delightful find. Nice outdoor patio dining when it's warm enough. Our waiter was Eduardo, and he was very personal and professional. Great house wine; good beer selection. Very good bartender who makes a great Manhattan. Great Caesar salad; waiter split one for us to share. I asked for a made-to-order dish of shrimp scampi which was delicious; my husband asked for the vodka tomato sauce on his pasta, and said it was fabulous. Desserts are made in house; I highly recommend the Tiramisu and crème brulee. Both were very good. Prices reasonable for the quality of the food.

1  Thank gr8passage
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The lovely woodsmoke aroma draws you in. Things only get better from there. We had a party of 6, and we were treated like kings. The food was AMAZING! A must do if you are in Carlsbad. Fantastic!!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I like the taste of the food and the service, the scallop pasta was really tasteful as well as the beers but again the price was quite high but I like the food better this time

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We ate there early (around 4:30pm) on a recent Sunday evening. Obviously, the evening dinner crowd had not shown up yet. I ordered the special with homemade parpadelle, shrimp and scallops. The meal was excellent and the scallops were huge and seared just right. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal but gave four stars instead of five. The reason for this is that the waiter brought our entrees to us while we were still eating our salads. The table was small so I had to rearrange my plates in order to fit the entrees. This is a faux pas for classy restaurants and made me feel like they wanted us out before the dinner crowd arrived.